Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

Looking great

1 Like

Thanks for the educational article much appreciated Kaptain Sir! I love learning.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The outside girls right to left are 2 black Mexican xGDP on the right 1 double chocolate

I have 3 to jar today! Had the some of the hord here and can’t do that around the kids. Lol
I will update the indoor girl left this evening

7 Likes

Monsters

1 Like

@SheilaT digging the shrubbery!

1 Like

Thanks for all the :heart: @Fieldofdreams @SilvaBack203
One girl left growing ready in 2weeks

7 Likes

I believe this is the evil bud rot found on one of my buds in my indoor grow it was the only one I found thank goodness. I hope the rest will be fine I got rid of it and the buds right next to it. I hope I got it in time

2 Likes

@SheilaT yiur quite welcome, I e enjoyed following you!!

Was that bud rot while growing or did it happen during the dry or cure?? Scary stuff!

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure as I have 2 people that help me with the wet trim before I hang them to dry. We are always watchful at all stages since if I’m correct it starts in the inside and moves out. I found it while jarring in two buds

I removed it and all parts that may be touching or attached.
I keep each plant separate in its own jar so if one goes bad it hopefully won’t ruin all

9 Likes

My last indoor Mexican will be ready soon

9 Likes

Damn 1 day i will have a stash like that

4 Likes

Sure looks like it @SheilaT
Had my fair share of that stuff.
Hope that’s all you got and get.
You got absolutely amazing plants growing there in your tent the flowers are incredible.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks I keep checking them over and over hopefully I got it all right away. It was two isolated buds so far as I can tell yet. If I missed any it will spread through all of it anyway correct?

Crown off one Mexican dry weight lol I couldn’t get a wet weight my scale didn’t go that high.
And no it doesn’t include the container lol

10 Likes

My Black Mexican x GDP clone B has weighed in at
16.71oz dry and trimmed still waiting on Mex xGDP A’s humidity to come down a bit
Also waiting to be weighed are 2 double chocolates
I will be harvesting the last plant from this run in about a week to 10 days lol also a BLK Mexican xGDP

6 Likes

Awesome @SheilaT

1 Like

@Blackmoon ive not grow outdoor before so I’m not sure if I have a problem or not. I put 2 clones of my Mexican xGDP and one Dbl chocolate outside. We are still at 26 hours roughly of light and my plants are flowering.
They are photos not autos so what the heck? What do I do?

2 Likes

I would have to question something there just not sure what… lol… autos maybe? :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi @SheilaT yer that’s pretty odd.
Like what size are the flowers that have started forming.
If they little buttons then maybe there just gunna have a long flowering stage and your gunna need block and tackle to hold the weight of them up.
Only other thing is what @HappyHydroGrower shared are they Auto’s
But you shared there clones so that doesn’t make sense either.
I guess it’s gunna be what it’s gunna be
It is interesting situation how long they been in veg again?
Hopefully a few more folk chime in on this one.
Cheers

2 Likes