Sheila’s Sow and Grow, a perpetual journey

They are definitely not autos they are clones of my mother plants. Lol

3 Likes

6-7 weeks inside before I put them out I was looking to grow monsters since they keep trying to grow right out the top of my tent at least the black Mexican xGDP do.
Maybe because they are outside they are just super hairy and I’m being fooled. I will know soon enough as you say it will be what it will be. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @Carpenter this is my on going journal ! Welcome

2 Likes

My nick name for her is gorilla arms lol

9 Likes

9 Likes

Splendid shots of your flowers @SheilaT

Hey @Crankin bud of the month is for entrees and bud of the month chat is for that. Chats That keeps it clean and tidy for the monitors and voters.
It happens a lot lol so just for your info.
Welcome to my journal ! Do you have one?

1 Like

That is some beautiful bud footage there!!
Thanks for the tag. Ill be here n there! :facepunch::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

16 hrs not 26 type oh that I missed

2 Likes

Are the day light hours getting shorter?

Some plant’s will start to flower with anything less than 18 hours of light…
You could gas lantern them…
Basically go out with a really bright flashlight and light them up for 2 hour’s or set up a light if it wont draw any attention and they will stay in vegg for sure…
Thats what we did in the emerald triangle to grow tree’s… :wink:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A little over 16 hrs where I am

2 Likes

They are plenty big enough if they are flowering so I’ll try not to worry it’s probably best if they are they just might finish before the shit weather hits the North

9 Likes

I have just completed weighing the last of my current harvest of 9 plants. coming in at total of
115.12oz
7.1 lbs dry and trim
I beat the last grows total of 5.38 lbs also with 9 plants in fact the mothers of these ones. The difference I had 8 in a 8x4 tent 1 in a 4x4. This time I put 5 in the 8x4 4 in a 5x5 and 1 in the 4x4
Got me 1.73lbs more all in 15 gallon pots each time too.

9 Likes

Wow excellent harvest… Great job!!

3 Likes

Who needs monsters outside lol great harvest, as for flowering, some tend to start a little early. Mine usually start mid August, but have a SLH and a CBD kush that are show pre flower now. Not a bad thing, won’t have to worry about trimming all at the same time. :thinking::smiley:

2 Likes

Not many places on Earth that get 26hrs of sunlight lol @SheilaT

3 Likes

The final plant from this run. Black Mexican xGDP Nick name Gorilla arms in a 6foot tall tent

13 Likes

Well done @SheilaT been a great journey watching it grow.
I can’t help notice how many trim trays you have.

3 Likes

I am fortunate to have a husband and neighbour that help trim. We help them when they trim. Of course this one required two at a time lol a great problem to have I could have cut them up but it makes a better picture lol :heart::blush:

4 Likes