Shall I convert to LED?

Kinda what @PurpNGold74 said… I’m blown! Will it do my whole area? Will I need 2? Am not being facetious darl… I just don’t get it . X

Right ok… Thanks. X 2 right. :woman_facepalming: I will get there! X

Yes, it has to do with light output and pattern. Nobody really makes a light to cover nearly 7 feet. So instead you get two lights that are good at doing 1m x 1m.

3 Likes

I get that bit. But then I started reading about comparible lumens and par… that’s when I sorta fell asleep. :grimacing: x

Hahaha. Its all Chinese when u start. A couple weeks it’ll translate to more of spanish… ull recognize concepts and words good enough to find the bathroom. But fluentness is a goal i still strive for

2 Likes

Please do not shout at me :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: but I can’t fecking find the hlg 320XW. Nothing’s coming up at all! You lot over the pond do know I’m in UK right? Proper posh :woman_shrugging: x

i think its this x2

https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/products/hlg-300

Ill have a look darl… thank you… i thought id missed summit…again! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::grin: x

1 Like

https://growerslights.com/collections/horticulture-lighting-group-quantum-board-led-kits/products/horticulture-lighting-group-320-watt-xw-quantum-board-led-kit-v2

this is the one thats recommended. buy two. dont look back

1 Like

Shit the bed. That’s gonna cost me a small fortune. Feck feck feck. X

good lights payoff

1 Like

Yeah. And my goal is to cut my electric so it’ll be worth it in the end. Need to see if I can find a UK supplier. Or sort shipping. Cheers me darlin x

You’re in the uk? Find diyleduk or something like that.

1 Like

See what he can do for you.

2 Likes

I’m almost to spanglish. Some words make sense the others not so much but I can still understand the meaning of the sentence. Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I emailed this kid last night. He says to get 3 x 265w? What do you think? X

Morning Ms Stells. Give DB a sec. u know the time diff’s and such. How are you this morning tho?

1 Like

Ready to pull the babies and my hair out! More fecking stretch. Jeez man… I think I shoulda kept to cloning! X

Yeah but once you get this figured out there’s nothing you can’t do. And you can start a seed then take clones from them to keep it going if you find one you love.

1 Like