Shall I convert to LED?

Cats ass? Lol! I was really confused, at first, then realized you probably meant kick ass.

I’m gonna start using the phrase, “cats ass” though. I like it!

5 Likes

I was thoroughly confused as well. Still not sure if it was good or bad :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah ok… :roll_eyes::thinking::joy:

I did wonder but didn’t want to ask! :grin:

1 Like

Ditto! :grin::joy: same!

2 Likes

I use a single 320xl in my 2.5’x5’ tent, with great success. Pretty sure cats ass meant 320xw’s would kick ass in your tent.

2 Likes

I think that’s kind of like the bees knees. that’s what I’m going with from now on. That’s the cat’s ass lol.

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Bees knees it is then! :blush:
Been looking at the ledgardener and it’s as clear as mud. :woman_facepalming: I’ve dropped him a message with what i think I need x

Sorry, apparently not widely used lol

7 Likes

Yes that’s what I meant, sorry. 1m x 2m isn’t a common size, so not a lot of stand alone fixtures designed for them.

:joy::joy::joy:defo not

1 Like

Well I learned something new and it will definitely be used lol

3 Likes

You know me, glad I can help haha!

@dbrn32 you’re the cat’s ass, man!

3 Likes

Please please pleeeeeese send me an LED knowledge GOD. I have looked and read… and looked and read…and I’m still confused. I need a set up ready to go. I just need to fill the space which is 1m x 2m x2m. 6 x 5 gallon pots. (Incidentally… this was set up for me… do I really need a one so big?)
Anyhooooo… back to the set up. Anyone willing to just tell me the best to purchase?! :pray: x

You don’t like what I recommended above?

I think it just blew her mind looking. @stells the hlg 320XW comes assembled for $25 extra bucks. N i promise. Ull love the investment! Bang for ur buck is an understatement. More like bucks for ur buck

3 Likes

The 320xw!

The Three Twenty ex double-you.

1 Like

:grin::joy::raising_hand_woman: i hear ya sister! :heart_eyes:

Two of them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like