Shall I convert to LED?

He’s just come back to me and said that it’ll work out cheaper getting these…

Obvs instead of the 3 x 265w. My mind is in hyper space right now x

Woo saa. Just breathe deep. I left a message :point_left:t5: That way

1 Like

Those quantum boards are seriously kicking ass for the people with them. They can’t make you an expert over night but they can damn sure grow some killer buds if you take care of the plants.

2 Likes

Along with 20 GBP I can have them delivered by Monday. :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Sorry about late reply. That would do it too and probably be a little more flexible for you. My guess is he doesn’t have the 320 xw.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what he said. But also that for a 1m x 2m it would need 3 x 265’s. Anyhooooo… am gonna order later. The bigger and smaller one. Thanks for your help everyone x

2 Likes

whispering

you’ll love them

4 Likes

I am a new grower from Calgary Alberta, and I am also confusing to pick up the LED grow ligh. I want to purchase a light for 4 plants in a small area.

I am not sure have you guys ever used this brand, they said they can deliver the product from Toronto warehouse dirctly to me. Do you have any recommendations? X

whats the grow size? 4 plants can easily overtake a 4x4 grow area. may consider fewer plants if not enough room? also i would go for hlg (horticultural lighting group)

2 Likes

I originally went for this type of thing… but then decided (with a lil help from my friends ) to go for Quantum boards. Have a look further up this post. And I’m sure they can help x

2 Likes

Yup. Not to beat a dead horse. But bang for your buck? HLG, timber lights styled QBs. If you are jumping in LEDs and dont wanna be throwing money at a problem u cant shake, take a look at the hlg65 or 100 for one plant. For 3-4? The 260 would be kinda… pushing ur luck. The 320 is ALL the better. Do you have a budget and growing space size? Also is 4 plants a hardline? As stated one or 2 plants under good lighting with the same space can yeild just as much (or more)

1 Like

I love this forum… It’s the cats ass! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’m in the QB club and love them. They save money on electric too.

2 Likes

That’s why I started @Familyman… coating me a small fortune. You seen much of a drop in costs for electric? X

I can’t compare because I ha e been using them since the start.

1 Like

I am looking at the LEDs right now that have veg and bloom light switch. I’m pretty sure what is going for. I have been really happy with my LEDs for all my herbs and veggies, although I know maryjane requires more. I only have money currently for “Chinese crap” haha so thats what I’m going for.

1 Like

The cats ass is way better then kick ass…

3 Likes

Honestly if you can swing it save a tad more and go for a quantum board. You can get a decent one for $150

4 Likes

At least build one… n be pleasantly surprised