Seedling questions please read

If you dont cough, you dont get off!!

3 Likes

If you’re just in a bit of a hurry, wrap a few in paper towels, and leave them sit out for a day or so. The faster you dry, the harsher your smoke.

3 Likes

I take and cut the bud up into pea sized bits and leave it on a plate over night usually does it, if not try putting a fan directly on it set on low.

2 Likes

Yes in one aspect of the high. More trichomes means more thcA in your buds. However, great terpene profile can add alot to the effects of the high. You can have super high thc content but super low terp count and get a better high from something with a lower thc % but better terp profile.

Obviously you want to shoot for both just wanted to be thurough.

2 Likes

I appreciate all the info! And thankfully she has plenty of both. I can’t wait to post results and does that fan on low trick work pretty soon? Like within mins hours etc.

1 Like

Takes a while, depends on how big the pieces are.

2 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of nuking buds but I do like the idea of breaking up a bud into smaller pieces and set in front of a fan on low overnight. That sounds much better in my head lol.

4 Likes

Well it seems my other girl has turned a page over night. What kinda time frame are we thinking for this plant? Thank you!! Pics of other plant/update view on post below… @Fieldofdreams @GreggT @Dforce @OGIncognito @Newt @Docnraq @merlin44

Update on weekend ready plant: how we looking? Still good for the weekend?

3 Likes

I say start sharpening your blades Sir!!! Sweeeeet!

4 Likes

Tbh cant see amber vs cloudy/clear from that far away. How long do you think? How long have they been in flower? Picture of the whole plant will help more with timing advice.

2 Likes

Both look close? I know the one will be done the weekend but the first pics whatcha thinking there boss

I will get a picture now and they started breaking soil on 12/28/22. They have been flowering since around January 20th or so. So in flower I’d say about 7 weeks. Here’s a picture of her also.

1 Like

Here’s the first full plant pic for the first set of pics I was asking about… second pics are for second plant from original post. What’s your thoughts on both as far as being done?

1 Like

@Graysin please review and gimme your thoughts with it being so close to harvest.

I stand by what I said before. @kjcarr24

1 Like

Sorry it took me so long. @kjcarr24

1 Like

Pistils still say around a week in my opinion, would like to to see some up close trichomes but the ones a could see were about 70/30 milky/clear in my opinion :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You’re good brother!

1 Like

On the first pics or second? For milky clear 70/30

1 Like