Seedling questions please read

I’ve always been told leave to dry ten days with fan leaves still on. Basically just chop and flip it upside down for ten days then they go into jars for two weeks being burped once a day correct? @Newt @GreggT am I right or should I change any of the plan?

2 Likes

At a minimum. Shoot for 10-14 days @65% rh

I leave them on sometimes but, I live in the desert so summer is rather dry, winter is even dryer. If you have avg humidity levels Id remove them. They help me maintain that 65% rh without drying buds too fast.

For the first week, once or twice a day depending how moist they still are. Second week, once every 3 days, 3rd week, once a week after that once a month.

1 Like

Here’s a link to my process.

2 Likes

I’m Sorry for the quality firstly lol, but ofc we all have said they would be ready by this weekend however does it look like a pull time today? Gonna make another post under this with more pics. All comments are appreciated I really just wanna know does it look able to be chopped or keep waiting? I def see some amber but maybe some clear trichs too.
@Newt @merlin44 @GreggT @Graysin @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Docnraq @Dforce

3 Likes

#2 to that ^.

5 Likes

I still stand by what I said 3 days ago. Harvest time is this coming weekend. @kjcarr24

6 Likes

At best IMO @kjcarr24 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Two options: 1) let it ride 2) chop it now. You got 100% odds of learning a “when to harvest” lesson.
It takes experience to discover when the best time to harvest for you is. I often say, you will only harvest too early one time.

3 Likes

I like the this weekend option as well.

2 Likes

I don’t want to disagree with the Progro-mies above me :point_up_2: so I’ll just say if cloudy trichs is your aim you won’t be mad with harvesting now or this wknd or next week lol. She’s pretty.

4 Likes

This is ofc gorilla glue but is it me or does she seem to have a ton of trichs? Looks like snow everywhere :hugs:

Anybody know a way to dry some of the buds and leave the rest hanging is there a method to drying some quicker to be able to smoke sooner? Nothing crazy just enough till then as I’ve ran out of my supply :rofl:. Still ofc hanging and drying the plant but some sooner wouldn’t be bad, this weekend still of course. @Newt @GreggT @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Docnraq

4 Likes

In the oven or microwave

1 Like

Hell, put it in a pipe the way it is. It will burn

2 Likes

Yea I was told 125-140 for ten mins no idea the truth to that but with you saying oven it makes me feel better lol.

1 Like

Lowest setting and keep an eye on it. Not sure on the time

1 Like

I usually leave some nugs out to dry on my work table. 2-3 days and their smokable :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@OGIncognito I think he wants to smoke now!! lol

3 Likes

I keep an open baggie on my desk with bud in it.

2 Likes

Yea I’m hoping to smoke sooner, apparently what I’ve seen online is 125-140 for ten mins in the oven or leave in a brown paper bag for a few hours. But yea I know it’s gonna be harsher and make me cough like crazy lol, butttttt just enough to last till it’s dried shouldn’t be too bad. Never seen a plant have so many trichs before I’m literally so excited to try it. Also doesnt more trichs usually mean more potency? @GreggT @OGIncognito

2 Likes