Seedling questions please read

Two separate planfs

1st set of pics grow bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

You’re the goat.

1 Like

I think if you harvested you’d be happy. You’d probably be happier to wait a few extra days and see if they bulk a little more while they finish ripening.

1 Like

Take a few buds off the branches and leave them sit by themselves they will dry faster for sure. If left on the branch it’ll have to use up the moisture in the branching also which will def slow down the process by a lot. Leaves some.buds set on a cardboard box or.in a paper bag for a bit opening and closing the paper bag should help wick out some of the moisture also

1 Like

@OGIncognito @Graysin @merlin44 @dbrn32 @Dforce @Fieldofdreams chop or leave going??? And if so how much longer? Debating chopping now lmk asap please!

4 Likes

@MattyBear @Reed71 @Jaysittinback @Spudgunner @Pet_de_Chien @PurpNGold74 @Lacewing @beachglass ^^^^ need to know before chopping today! Thank you!

3 Likes

From what I can expand on it appears you’re all cloudy. You don’t have a scope to zoom in tighter? Are you looking/waiting for a certain % of amber trichs?

This plant will get you high in its current state imho. I would like to see zoomed in pics for a better analysis though.

6 Likes

Can’t tell from the trichomes, but the plant looks to be done from overall appearance to me

5 Likes

3ofT5GqCcgicleHT9e

6 Likes

How long has it been flowering? It will definitely get you high. Might be a little racy. Im seeing some clear trichombs. I personally would give it a week or two. So maybe take a few buds now, then give it a week or 2 and see what you like the best.

1 Like

Looking good Growmie, growers choice. Looks good for my taste :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

:point_up_2: also a good recommendation @kjcarr24 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I think anytime from now to next week will work out for you. What I “try” and do is also look at what’s going on in life over the next few days…do you have your dry space set up, are you planning on wet or dry trim, how’s your time for when you can spend a few hours in trim jail…things like that. Make her fit into your schedule as well as you fitting into hers!
So anytime! Looking good!

6 Likes