Seedling/early vegative slight yellowing

Great looking canopy on all Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Any advice for these two seedlings?
This yellowing just started yesterday.

1 Like

What’s your watering habits/frequency? It’s very easy to overwater them and this can lead to dampening off/killing the tiny tap root. Seedlings collect the moisture from the air through their leaves while the root structure is forming. I take a clear solo cup, water bottle etc… and mist the inside of the cup and cover the seedlings removing daily for some fresh air and to remist. I pour about a shot glass of water around the outside of the cup every other day or so. Temps will play a big part as well and 78-85 works best. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Got it. I will let you know. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks mate, been trying. So is there a point i stop tieing down and let them go, or release my ties? Or do i just keep them on and pulling down when needed?

:point_up_2: thats what I do until the branches are rigid and the plant structure is where I like it for air circulation and lights penetration :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Im a newbie grower so i cant give you much advice but i have been where you are with my first couple grows and everything @OGIncognito has mentioned is gospel, very helpful and educated. I found have the clear cup over sprout/seedling necassary and misting cup dayly until roots really started forming(first couple week) only watering a tiny bit every few days in a citcle away from plant base. Good luck :metal:

2 Likes

Ok great thanks mate, so keep on keeping on. Ive extended veg cycle an extra couple weeks for training and overcoming the stunt, will start defolition of bottom of plants and old shade leaves soon before switch.

:point_up_2: nice call Grow Bro…it’ll pay off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Extended veg going well, plats have recrovered well now just waiting for them to stretch som more before flip.

3 Likes

Hopeing to flip on the 19th of this month if all goes well. Will bring veg stage to the 10th week.

Ok so after informing myself with living soil a bit more ive come to understand that vegative stage is usually three weeks longer. Have pruned the girls, pulled out lst ties more to even canopy and will flip in another week when they are up to fan height to install net.

Photo 1 is day of heavy defoliation/pruning and tightening of lst
Photo 2 is day after
Photo 3-4 are present day.

Cheers for reading my journey :metal:

1 Like

Actually i done photos in wrong order haha, fourth to first photo is timeline :smile:

5th day of fllower since flip, the girls are going well. Will be waiting for 7th day to do some defoliation though not to concerned with that just yet. Pretty excited to be at the half way mark. What you think growmies?

2 Likes

Little bit of defoliation before 2nd week of flower.

2 Likes

And current day.

2 Likes

Ok so just before 2nd week of flower, have added dry amendments and begining of flowers starting to grow, all seems well with the lot of them though bigger pots next time, or bigger grow bags.

And some defoliation to let that light through to those bud sites :metal:

5 Likes

The ladies look great! :heart_eyes: Great info throughout your journal. Thanks! :hugs:

3 Likes

No problem and thank you for the compliment on the ladies growmie. Strictly organic grow with no synthetics, trial and error learning but they are doing well :metal:

2 Likes

Beautiful plants Grow Bro!! Well done and love the structure :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes