Seedling/early vegative slight yellowing

Thanks brother, deffinetly learnt alot of does and do nots for next round, though very happy with how they are growing considering the few set backs to say the least haha, im alot more chill now.

1 Like

Pat yourself on the back my friend! Making mistakes and learning every grow for myself. Those have great light penetration and room for air circulation. Well done Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yep in making mistakes we learn and ive learnt a hell of alot this round haha, but i thank you mate for your kind words, following, and friendly wisdom and advice along my journey :metal:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what size tent have you got? Those tower fans look pretty perfect there.

Dude that looks great!

2 Likes

My tent is a 4x4 and those tower fans are from your local bunnings :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

2nd week of flower

2 Likes

Ok so quick question growmies…so youve topped and lst through vegative to shape your structure, youve defoliated and pruned to remove unwanted budsites and for air circulation. Once flowering begins and you start seeing where your main bud sites and lesser sites are, do many of you remove heavy stems with lesser bud sites on to utilize more energy towards bigger bud sites or just let everything run its course? Sorry for the essay long question haha just massaging brain for next project after this one. Cheers :metal:

1 Like

Oh and 3rd week of flower pic

3 Likes

Thats up to you @Ozland amd how you want to approach it. Some folks defoliate, some dont. I personally dont. As long as ive got good airflow, i let the girls do their thing in flower.

3 Likes

I only remove the 3rd node and below for branches. I do defoliate at week 3 and 6 but selectively on autos :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Cheers growmies, ive defoliated a fair bit in veg and 2nd wek of flower, thinking ill leave it, only renoving odd shade leaves blocking and do another defoliation bot after half way through :metal:

1 Like

Hey growmies, so the girls are in week 4 of flower. Have run out of co2 though will get more for last weeks. They seem to be going well but some defoliation will be needed to be done again soon im thinking. Have some more different organic liquid nutes coming from “anarchy nutrients” for last leg of race and boost in buds.

The only thing i can see being an issue is some leaves are showing signs of excess/deficiency. Im thinking maybe excess nitrogen from calmag? Most leaves showing painted nails so thresholds been reached constantly.

and few leaves looking odd

thoughts/advice growmies? @OGIncognito @MidwestGuy @ChittyChittyBangin

Thanks everyone :metal: and sorry for the essay read haha.

1 Like

Looking good Growmie and I wouldn’t worry about adding that CO2 bag. Those wonky looking leaves could be from a fan blowing directly on them :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Cheers mate :metal:and havnt been using the bags, using cylinder through regulator/controller. Alright thats a relief, the fans are pretty close t this stage, didn’t invest in oscillating clip fans from above yet.

1 Like

CO2 is mainly used in the veg cycle :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Is that right? Damn i got told to use during flower and not veg haha. Alright i wont bother on refilling those cylinders :metal:

Now not sure if its a bit early and ive only just learnt the term “foxtailing” but are these flowers showing signs.

Ppfd currently 900-1000. Dli 40-50. 780w led mars hydro at 100%.

May be just overthinking though reading through a few posts kind of has me looking out for signs. Cheers growmies :metal:

1 Like

The 1st pic looks to have a little. Fox tails generally are easy to see, you’ll notice new thicker white pistils looking hairs develop over amber mature pistils :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes