Same old box, brand new strain

Thank you both, you know I should’ve been tipped off by how dark green the leaves had been. Part of what got me worried was the color change that I forgot about. These blueberries turn orangish red late in flower. They start turning lighter green then more yellow until eventually redish orange. Forgetting all this I kept feeding what looked like a hungry plant :joy:
Stoner moment

3 Likes

Been a while since I was on here, both my journal and the site. I had too much going on and decided to wipe the slate clean and start over, sort of anyway.
In the time since I was last here I flowered my bubba kush and it’s cut and drying as I type this.the rest of my plants in the veg box I killed, even the clones of my blueberry for which I have no more seeds. On the bright side, I have lots of blueberry x creeper seeds and gelato x creeper seeds. I just dropped 6 of my gelato and creeper mix , going to use the wet paper towel in ziplock bag method for these guys. It’s great having a bunch of seeds that I grew to mess with for a while. That said not looking forward to doing it again any time soon, picking out seeds is a pain. Interesting to find that I didn’t notice any affect on potency at all. In fact probably the best blueberry so far, minus the seeds. I did let it flower for almost 11 weeks though so that may have helped. Regardless it’s good to know seeds don’t really affect potency as much as I thought.
I don’t take pictures like I use to, but what I got I’ll use to give a rundown of the last few months.

Here she is, after I already chopped one or 2 mains.

Some shots with it all hung up, got some amazing purple throughout the main tops.
My next project is to reveg this plant
Really having a hard time getting pictures to load, some things never change. Anyway this bubba was a dream plant to grow, it had perfect structure and minimal stretch during flower. She stayed small and thick, I wish I would’ve trained her. I could’ve gotten 12 oz I think from her, currently I’m going to guess I pull 6 ounces once Jared. Anyway she was the only seed to pop and was the ugliest seedling I’ve ever seen. She turned out to be a great plant, don’t know about smoke yet but every other box was checked. Best thing is her size, makes it easy to keep her in veg along time. This bubba I had in veg for almost a year I believe, stayed short and manageable. Do I’d like to successfully reveg a flowered plant and also get a clone from her. The seeds I dropped are a breed I did by mixing a male creeper sativa with a gelato og, both from seedsman. I’ve grown both individually and both are very good, the gelato has a very sativa like structure. It will be interesting to see the influence of the creeper sativa has on that. I’ve also done the same with blueberry indica and a male creeper sativa, same male as the gelato. My hope with the latter is by mixing quality sativa with blueberry indica I hope to produce something along the lines of blue dream.
Also, during flower I used fish shit for the first time and it’s everything it has been described as being. This bubba has the fattest colas I’ve ever grown! No change in nutrients for the most part, just the fish shit. I will be using it from here on out for sure. I’m probably going to close out this journal and start a new one. I really want to post lots of pictures at this point but don’t have the patience to keep trying.

3 Likes

She looks great!!! Glad to see you’re back! Make sure to tag me in your new journal. My last harvest turned out to be fire :fire:. Straight purple and it knocks me out. Currently have a clone of the sundae sunset and a roasted garlic margy that’s about ready to flower. Hope all is well with you my guy!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a ton of catching up to do, I will tag you if I decide to go any further. I started the new journal but I can’t pictures to load. One of the main reasons I stopped checking in, let’s face it this site is kind of like a playboy magazine. It’s got some good articles and words, but mostly it’s about the pictures am I right :joy:
I’ll try again today and see what happens, maybe I get lucky and at least one picture might load :crossed_fingers:t2:
The funny thing about the purple coloring is, years ago I got a bag from my guy and it had lots of purple in it and I thought it would be awesome. Turned out to be total :poop:, almost no buzz at all no matter how much you smoke. Anyway I was under the belief purple weed is no bueno :crazy_face:
I couldn’t be more wrong, the more purple I see the more junk food I eat!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well the two pics that made it are really good. Solid colas!!

Enjoy the new seeds!

…I been killin plants in the background to my man…

1 Like