Retirement Countdown Grow

Thing is a beast. :muscle: Threw it on 10 out of curiosity. Sucked the tent in so hard I thought was gonna rip seams . Haha. Well not really but you get point

8 Likes

Lol…nice!

2 Likes

I’ve done about all the bending, tucking and exposing I can in these two. Time for them to start reaching for the lights

Cherry Bomb x Chocolate Thai

And Sick O Berry

21 Likes

Fine work :ok_hand: Looking great :+1:

5 Likes

Fantastic looking work! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Amazing work yet again! Bravo :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Hell yeah, that looks awesome!

4 Likes

Dang. Party at Vettys!!

5 Likes

This girl’s getting ready to party

17 Likes

Look at all those heads! Looking good lady!!

4 Likes

Thanks Kid! Can’t wait to see some buttons!

3 Likes

Buttons… I cant wait to see pounds!!!

6 Likes

Lol, well yeah…THAT TOO! :rofl:

7 Likes

We watered with gallon jugs last year, 9 plants, total pain. Now I mix up 4gallons in a five gallon bucket and use this. Makes life way easier

TeraPump A-TREP03-001 TREP03… Amazon.com

4 Likes

You go sister!! Keep on keeping on!! You do it awesomely! :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That’s not bad !
With my back it’s the bending over that kills me. I’m thinking rig up a trash can. With a transfer pump. Going to hoses that make a ring or something around plant. And even if I have to manually plug it in or turn it on that’s fine with me. Don’t necessarily need it automated with timers.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! And thanks for stopping by

4 Likes

There is an even easier way than that pump.

Get one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Gallon-Bottling-Bucket-Spigot-Beer/dp/B000E62H8I/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=fermenting+bucket&qid=1605750799&sr=8-3

And 10’ of food grade silicone tubing to fit the end of that spigot. I mix 5 gallons at a time (bucket sits over on a shelf) , and then just turn the spigot on and let it flow through the tube thanks to gravity and watch the marks on the side to give ea of my 5 girls their 1 gal ea :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Might be something for the future!

3 Likes

Just ordered this Pump. I had looked at it before, so when you linked I decided to just go ahead and get it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HOXQ5E0?tag=ilovegrowingm-20#

5 Likes