Retirement Countdown Grow

Nothing below the screen is going to amount anything so I don’t want the plant to use energy and nutrients to “stretch” growth that I will be removing later.

When the stretch is complete, there is another round of pruning to insure that only viable bud sights remain.

9 Likes

Thank you! I get it now :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @merlin44 and @kaptain3d. Learning everyday, that’s why I love this hobby

8 Likes

Same for me! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Practice practice practice…learning everyday. Going to try this again. I’m determined to improve at this whole regular seed process. Going to try cloning to determine sex this time.:crossed_fingers:t2: And hoping at least 1 of my last 5 NL5HxCB is a female. First 5 were all males

12 Likes

My grow isn’t off to a great start but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna come back with a vengeance! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure your gonna get it figured out. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I remove everything under the screen BEFORE I flip them so the plants dont waste any energy with it. If it’s not in a scrog then I wait til day 21.

7 Likes

Cool. Well I’m a little behind, I’ll know next time. Cleaning up today. Thanks @imSICKkid

5 Likes

Oh I will, just have to figure out the most efficient process for me. I’ll get it

4 Likes

Sick O Berry is gnarlt!

17 Likes

Quick update, had some males show themselves after I put them under 12/12. Thought I had them figured out but apparently not.

So now in flower under screens I have NA2, Loud Pedal, CBxCT, Sick O Berry and Black Sugar Rose. Also have an extra Sick O Berry and Loud Pedal.

Used four back up plants to replace the males. Put the screens on them and put them back under veg schedule to fill the screens a bit more. Grey Skull, Can9ne, NL5HxCT and a second NA2

18 Likes

Get it girl!!! I’m ready to start seeing bud

13 Likes

All the plants in the flower room are getting ready…seeing some white hairs! I’m ready for them to explode!!

13 Likes

Dammit, I’m out of likes :+1:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

As the nuts guy said…dammit…there goes my last likes…but… " I’ll be back " …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

That’s the only way I do it, moist paper towel in a zip lock back and tucked between two placemats in a drawer for two to three days.

5 Likes

@Dbpooper, where you at? Haven’t seen you around in a bit. Hope all is well

7 Likes

Put a new AC Infinity Cloudline T8 exhaust fan in the main grow room tonight. Moved the old fan, think it’s a vivosun, into the small room and threw the fan from the small room in the junk pile. Had a bad bearing.

The girls should like they’re environment now that it’s nicely controlled instead of just having the fan go on and off with the timer

13 Likes