Quantum Board Grow Room

Most states, penalty is the same up to 10 plants, then the punishment can be harsher. All depends on the state tho

3 Likes

Canada, 4 plant per household limit.

But in (the province of) BC, especially around Vancouver, stores were selling openly selling weed waaaayyyy before legalization! Large grow ops, 200+ plants, growers were getting suspended sentences. Cannabis just isn’t a major concern up here unless you’re a gang member, and they are more into the coke and meth dealing and killing each other over it. Small grow operations you don’t even hear about.

If you keep it under a dozen, doubt they’d proceed to prosecution, just confiscate your equipment.

4 Likes

Small time home growers aren’t even on their radar. You’ll be good as long as you’re not selling it

2 Likes

I am starting to really pay attn to it and when the headache r here and bad my shoulder blade point and the muscle part that runs up to the neck is like a line in the muscle that is bad painhalf inch left or right I don’t feel the pain like a muscle is stretched and the stretch is causing the pain maybe is how it feels. And. O.no doc yet I’ve been working on all but the arm with the Dr but we r getting to that here also trying one problem at a time don’t wanna confuse the docs slamming too much on them. Lol

2 Likes

You could try looking up some cervical decompression exercises, gentle traction devices can be eye opening as to stenotic changes. Not fun, hope things get better fast.

@MattyBear your tent looks great! Fingers crossed for them to show as ladies :crossed_fingers::metal:

3 Likes

My remaining Mary Magdalene isn’t looking like Mary. Probably a Mark, so probably headed to the trash. I was going to collect pollen from the males, but my yard is too lit up. They will never get enough dark to flower. Looks like I’m going to have to do something else for the males

7 Likes

Spare bedroom closet ? Lol
can’t wait to do some breeding for fun and see what comes of it. Have some good genetics. Could make a secret weapon … Orrrr go backwards :joy:. Either way still a fun experience

3 Likes

I would give it a shot. Males tend to transition and flower a lot easier than females.

3 Likes

It also sucks that I’m in an illegal state and my neighbors are close. I have to keep them in one spot of my yard that can’t be seen by prying eyes. I guess I can top them to keep them short and stealthy. I only need a little pollen from each

6 Likes

I don’t have a spare closet right now. Wish I did, but I basically started from new when I moved down here

3 Likes

Happy Friday Stoners!!! Tent is looking good, just need the HAS and the second Sour Diesel to catch up. Also, I’m 99% sure the Mary Magdalene will be male, so next update will probably have one less plant. Have a great weekend everyone! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

18 Likes

Getting a full tent!

7 Likes

Man they are in junglr mode 4 sure. Beautiful healthy babies

7 Likes

I’m thinking even if you do toss a male you’ll still have a very full tent!

7 Likes

Hey nothing wrong with the way mark looks now. Lol

2 Likes

I think I have a slurrican x apple mintz and a apple mintz x apple mintz that are gonna for sure be makes as they look to be showing balls already and not even close to being in flower.

3 Likes

The males tend to show themselves first. Where did you get those genetics though!?

5 Likes

That Mary Magdalene was a dude and has been removed. My humidity was getting high so I did some pruning to increase air flow. Here’s where we’re at now…

17 Likes

Crazy how fast they are growing during the stretch…

19 Likes

The tent looks great. No wasted room for sure :grin: :laughing:

4 Likes