Quantum Board Grow Room

Gesh gonna have your hands full before you know sex for sure

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was @SilvaBack203

4 Likes

I’ll start trimming them up so they don’t get too out of control :rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Well, had to remove 3 plants that were males. Both Dark Jesus and a Mary Magdalene so far. They are now outside and will live long enough to give me some pollen and then be destroyed

10 Likes

I think I’m gonna have a couple males in the 5 I dropped also. Nice looking planties and they r getting thick quick. Beautiful work

2 Likes

Thanks @Mark0427 , how are things with you?

2 Likes

Ima follow your lead next reg seed drop. I like your way of finding sex better than the solo cup. Will take clones of females if needed for longer veg time

4 Likes

Thanks @SilvaBack203 , let me know if I can help or if you have any questions :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Will do sir. Thank you

3 Likes

Ok, rearrangement of the tent is complete (for now):wink: 7/9 have shown sex. Assuming the other 2 are females, I will flower these out:

Sour Diesel (x2)
Cannatonic
Harlequin
Jack Herer
Jesus Juice (x2)
Mary Magdalene
Holy Ape Shit

21 Likes

Love it. That’s the picture perfect color of a healthy plant :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you bro @Joshmcginnis28

3 Likes

:star_struck: love what you got going on brother… well done indeed… :call_me_hand::fire:

2 Likes

they are energetic :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m hanging in there falling apart but hanging in. Lol. I think my right shoulder is partially out of socket and is killer pain. I’m starting to think that my headaches I’ve been experiencing is from my arm being fd up. Everytime I end up with a migraine now I am noticing my arm and shoulder r killer pain also and I have a spot that runs from shoulder to head that is just killer pain like a muscle has lots of pull on it. So been having the wife manipulate my arm in all kinds of ways and she gets it to pop sometimes where the pains go away but seem to come back after I move the arm and it clicks back out of place then the pain starts again. So getting it figured out I think after so many years of dealing with this shit. How’s things ur way. Hopefully good. I see the garden is growing well how about u Mr @Covertgrower hope all is well ur way brotha think I’m about to chop me a Maui waui down today if this arm and headache cooperates well enough to do so.

4 Likes

@Carpenter @ilovegrow thank y’all, much appreciated :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Hang in there Mark. Have you seen someone about the arm? Sounds like a dislocated shoulder and you want to get that reset by someone who knows what they’re doing. Hoping you get that pain relief you need :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I have the same pain with headaches and it was determined I have stenosis in my upper vertebra putting pressure on nerve bundles, causing the pain and the headaches.

9 Likes

@Spudgunner here it is. Give him a shout, he will be happy to help. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks @HappyHydroGrower tagging along now! @MattyBear helluva setup for a single tent! And a 4x2 at that!
My issue would be the sheer number of plants I would have to do…16 in a 4x4. That might push it too much for the ol’ lady and keeping it “legal”…she would be less worried if I grew 8 (legal being 4, but they wouldn’t bust me for 8. But 16, they might). I’d rather get 4 plants going in a 3x3 for veg, maybe the first 3 weeks of flower (taking some cuttings just before flip), then moving to the 4x4 to finish budding and chuck the clones back in the 3x3. Then I could also use the 3x3 to dry what comes out of the 4x4, and rotate them that way.
First things first, have to finish up this year’s plantings before I ask the boss and see what she says!

2 Likes