Pure Power Plant First Grow

Thanks @mountainman1, there’s an occasional moth in the bedroom and I had one flying in the grow space, the clothes moth. Not worried aboit the flying bastard as much as the larvae but they usually feed on wool and organic tissue together so apart of my clothes the plant should be safe I think…was thinking of prevention in my wardrobes where they probably breed rather than grow space.

You can always use cedar or mothballs in your clothes’ closet.

2 Likes

We have a terrible moth problem here in NYC. i keep mothballs in my closets which keeps it under control, but I still find them flying around. However, I’ve never found one in my grow tent. I don’t think they like plants, so don’t worry. They only want to eat your clothing.

2 Likes

It’s here!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Good to know cus I don’t care for the clothes to be eaten😉

1 Like

Early shine here in paranoia land;) good morning!

The new home seems to be tricky to keep temps and humidity at same level like the makeshift home:/ to raise hum as it was low when we moved I have put a wet towel in there bum closed the door it went up to 80, so I left door slightly open now its 56… temps went a bit low to 20 and maybe lower when I hit the pillow. I don’t think though that they went much lower. It’s now a nice 25. Closed door again amd will see, hopefully it will stabilise.

She is still growing, gold star for me …or her, it’s all her probably :grin:

I have put california indica into water…all this space can’t go to waste😏 And with the light arriving soon she will be off to a better start than ppp. Also I was advised that it will be safer to run two in case one doesn’t make it, and I fully agree…it’s defo not the bug growing😬

Kids are interested in the little plant, what’s that they ask ‘it’s my new hobby kiddos, I am growing a special plant that will keep me from killing you by altering my perception of you while raising tolerance to the noises you make all day long…’ neah I didn’t tell them that;) I wish but they are to young to screw with them to much, waiting till they hit 16+ to unload all sacrazm that is building up on them in an embarrassing fashion😁

4 Likes

Ok lovers;) little Rumple is 11 days old and I am either reading to much or comparing to unrealistic beauty starndards but isn’t she a bit slow? I see 6 days old plants that are her size or even bit bigger. Is it the CFL weak ass lights? Maybe once the led is up she will catch up☺️

She is an auto and I am happy with her but wondering if there’s something wrong maybe that slows her down.

Alsoo I am soaking the ph meter now so it will be ready later to check my water:)

1 Like

She looks perfect for six days. You’re doing a great job. Be happy your kids are interested. I have two twenty year olds and they hate my hobby. Go figure.

1 Like

Wait, so she is an auto? I’m confused.

It looks great to me. I start mine under cfl’s too. They seem to do much better than when I tried under a led.

1 Like

Yeah she is… I confused seeds earlier:/ checked yesterday and she is an auto indeed😔

1 Like

Next set of leaves is out a bit more:)

She’ll take off, toute suite, don’t worry! By week 3 or 4, you’re going to be astounded.

2 Likes

THanks @raustin, she is 11 but I think she looks like 6 days;)

Haha I would imagine 20 year olds would love the hobby;) I have a 6 and 9 uear old on my hands and head and they interest is a bit undesired, I am keeping a low profile so after they have saturated their curiosity I shut down the room😉

1 Like

Ohhh my ph is 4.5😩 What do I do, what?

@rumplestiltskin

Don’t be so sure. My 22 year old isn’t going to approve when he finds out I’m growing. My 16 yo either. They are super straight laced although all of their friends smoke. They are just like their dad. My husband has NEVER smoked so much as a a cigarette. I keep telling them that the tent is to grow herbs year round. Well … it’s not a lie. I was surprised my husband was ok with me growing. I keep telling him I’m going to make him an edible. He’s not interested. We’ll see.

2 Likes

How’d you check it? Run-off? Slurry? And what’s your medium?

Checked my clean water ready for watering, tap, carbon filtered.12 hours standing

1 Like

Just raise your Ph with some Ph Up.

2 Likes

That’s some crazy acidic tap water!

1 Like