Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Wait… When you grow in Coco you add vodka??? :joy::wink:

6 Likes

Only if you’re growing White Russian.

5 Likes

For sure…I guess the vodka keeps the media sterile

1 Like

You need to!!! We could form a nice little 4 person team and wreck shop!!!

1 Like

I have always been a psgirl but I have only just got an xbox 6months ago it was a phone deal… I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is that the same :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

2 Likes

I have a funny story about this that I might share… One day…

1 Like

Watching, you got this Sick.

1 Like

Xbox and playstation can cross platform online now days. I play with my brother and he has PS.

2 Likes

Thanks man, im gonna bust ass for it

Only certain games you can cross play I believe now buddy, think it depends on the game as I know you can’t cross play on dayz yet

What nutrients?

1 Like

Wait, you got a free Xbox for signing up for cell phone service?!

2 Likes

He’s using Jacks nutes. His plan is page 1, looks like solid.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Yep I use Jack’s. Same formula and mixture every time I feed, from seed to harvest. My brand new seedlings get the same feed as my big flowering girls

4 Likes

Thanks
Just curious how’s you temps and RH
I have to manage mine better 85 f now humidity 55 lights on growing in basement

1 Like

I stay around 80 to 82°F throughout the entire grow. During veg I like my RH to be from mid 75 to 65%. During flower I like around 60%

But those numbers are catered for LED growing. If I were running a hooded fixture my temps would be closer to 70°F

Edit…it’s really all dependant on what type of lighting your running. Your goal is to reach VPD at the end of the day.

4 Likes

What’s VPD
My lights hooded but it’s MH 600

1 Like

Vapour Pressure Deficit. Basically the rate at which your plants transpire. There is a level you want to be in for your plant to reach optimal transportation rates

4 Likes

Seedlings…slower then a pregnant yak!!

16 Likes