Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Haha, met my wife on that game. I was never able to get into the later zombies.

5 Likes

Interesting turn of events…both Gold Leafs and the Gelato died off. Never had a seedling die on me like that so it’s interesting. They all sprouted, started turning black on the tips of the cotelydons and just kept fading. Still have the 2 Slurricanes and the Jacky White.

Got the seed box back out…lol ohhh what to drop now

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cmon man… u know ur a seed whore as well… lets see some choices!

2 Likes

Lol I have too many choices!!

So I decided to drop a couple Chem Dogs, couple Meat Pies, and a GDP

Meat Pie is Chem Dog crossed to Birthday Cake from Cannarado Genetics.

I have a pack of Carol Baskins that’s itching to get dropped lmfao

5 Likes

I know the choices are pretty bland. But I ain’t got time to be messing with all my reg seeds this grow.

2 Likes

Chem is always a winner man. And ive been seeing meat strains all over this year. Chem x Cake? Thats intriguing.

Carol Baskins?

Good god that strain sounds wicked. Some serious crossing in there

9 Likes

Hey @imSICKkid
(Madden#5399)<— here is my name!
Is it a free game? Haha I scream when zombies come at me! Lol

I have been meaning to download the call of duty war zone… Back in the day I use to be a pro on the PlayStation haha but scared that I’ll get addicted again…

Oh and I have been watching from the start hope you don’t mind!! :blush:

9 Likes

Anyways activision ID for modern warfare is MadDogCJ#8870266 :v:t4:

1 Like

My version of it is called “The Carol Baskin” and its Wedding Cake X Oaxaca Thai. But its regs and I ain’t got time to sift this round. Very unfortunate

2 Likes

I haven’t played MW in forever either. The new one out right now looks pretty legit!!

1 Like

And the Zombies is free. It comes on Blacks Ops 2. Xbox live isn’t free of course but it’s worth it!! I’m already addicted to it again lol

4 Likes

Should play some dayZ yall :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Best game out there !! The interactions on there and encounters you’ll have on dayz are unlike any other game :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I tried DayZ, found it really clunky. Seemed like a great concept though

1 Like

It is still very much in the making, it’s better on pc atm than console but it is still so great! Watch some videos on YouTube by someone called TopeRec and someone else called GekoFish :v:t2: So funny!

Downloaded it on PS4 during quarantine. Definitely a work in progress but fun to run around the countryside and explore while you’re high haha

1 Like

Sure is bro takes a while to get used to the survival aspect but I love it :laughing:

1 Like

This is absolutely what it is for me… :confounded:. I know I can get them through a grow in decent soil. Change makes me anxious and having to feed all the way through makes me nervous about screwing up. Maybe I’ll try a blend in my next pot-up to start learning.

1 Like

If you can make koolaid then you can run coco lmao

5 Likes

Whaaat? Killed her husband whacked’em!

I’ll have to start playing again. My son got my account banned. Smh

4 Likes