Presentations, Journal and TONS of questions! ♥️

3 gallons!

@LoCoRock you are always amazing to me :heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart::heart_eyes::heart:

By the way that’s how they “recovered” today after the LST:

6 Likes

They are looking so good​:100::100::100::wink::wink:

1 Like

Ahahaha THAAANKS :heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I was looking on another post, is my setups to be intended as “ghetto”? Ahhaha lol

And I have another 8 AK47 ready to be planted in mini vases to have some experiments.

2 Likes

Yeah but check my ghetto out on that thread before I changed it up, just installed new lighting

1 Like

My babies today:

By the way I have a serious problem beautiful people PLEASE HELP I’M SUPER WORRIED: do you remember the “Lemon”? Well out of nowhere looks like the back part of the plant is still “crunchy” and healthy and growing - but the upper part it became almost like shallow, weak, ill and dying. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I thought it’s because the buds are getting slightly bigger and heavier, but they also looks different a looks like the plant cannot support them.
It’s like the upper branches or even the main branch is like a jello now, not strong and capable of support anymore; and the last days it looked healthy and strong.

Please take a look and help me know what the help is going on oh my god I’m gonna cry.

Here’s some pics🙏

This is the main cola:

Those are the other buds getting still white stems and growing bigger slowly days after days.
The others on the top looks yellow/orange but as far as I learned from you it’s still need 5 or 6 weeks to go so what is going on!?

3 Likes

@Griff @Eagles009 @Ocean @Bulldognuts @Budz420 @Myfriendis410 @Shootem_Badguys @Missiles @jetlag @SKORPION I need you all :pleading_face::pray:

2 Likes

@thedeernad @merlin44 @LoCoRock @Oldschool82 @Jackie_Daytona @Grizz718 @stlleaf I need you all too please :woman_facepalming::pleading_face:

Not sure I can help - I’m only new at this. It looks a bit like thirst - being nearest the top and the weakest. How is the soil? Not too dry?
The colour looks good - so wouldn’t have thought nutes… :face_with_monocle:
My suggestion - best wait for a smarter head to respond.
Panic is your worst enemy. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

But I water her regularly and the soil it’s not dry at all! It’s not even overwatered…don’t know what to think.

1 Like

My initial reaction to the pics is its a watering issue, but it’s hard to be sure. I scrolled back to the top of journal and take a look at what what type of soil you are using and nutrients. I’m going to post a support ticket, just copy and paste to reply and fill in the info. This way everyone can get information in one location and be able to help.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

4 Likes

Are those white dots on your leaves? Please check over plants very well top and bottom of leaves. Your looking for lil critters, eggs, misc color

3 Likes

My guess is watering or bugs too. Also make sure you dont have a cracked branch that may have been damaged somehow.

1 Like

The leaves at the top don’t look quite right. Are you sure it’s getting zero light when you pull it out during those 12 hours?

1 Like

What kind of temperature changes have you had? I noticed that when the temperature got too low I had to turn up the heat. The heater destroyed the humidity causing me to bump up the humidifier

1 Like

Not damaged it seemed…
@Eagles009 yes it always had proper darkness. :pleading_face:
@SKORPION almost the same temperature.

Basically the plant looked dead from almost one half. I’ve got no choice but to cut that half.
I trimmed the little cola and I’m drying them.

3 Likes

That’s how they look today.
-Healthiest I’ve ever seen them, such a wonder sight. :heart_eyes:

And new babies are comingggggggg

7 Likes

@Noobgrower95, you are doing fabulous,:100::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s after today LST, can’t wait to see how will they be after 2 months of training and veg. :heart::seedling:

6 Likes

You have really dove into this hobby. Not bad for a girl!!! :wink::pleading_face:
Yes I read your profile! LoL

2 Likes

I LOVE ALL OF IT - YOU AND THE OTHERS INCLUDED!!!

It’s such a miracle the journey that lead from a seedling to a sea of green leaves. Such a joy. :heart_eyes::pray:

6 Likes