Presentations, Journal and TONS of questions! ♥️

@LoCoRock you and the other were totally right, I will follow advices with golden attention from now on I PROMISE! :heart:

@thedeernad and @Grizz718 sorry to you too! :heart:

@Myfriendis410 I will do as you said just on the third week after I begin the 12/12 light cycle! :heart:

@Ocean, @Griff, @Budz420 and @jetlag thanks for the answers and here’s the pictures I’ve made 5 minutes ago before posting, I will do a little LST and then make other pictures too.

They looks almost good in pictures but hella weak from real view.

The Sativa plant that I’m gonna call “Lemon” from now on because it smells A LOT like lemons is getting pretty juicy and still is on 1 month and 1 week of flowering. When should I harvest her?

8 Likes

Looks like you still have a ways before harvest

2 Likes

Happy to help!
The pics help a lot. They look pretty healthy - good consistent green - bright new growth. Patience and you will be back on track in no time! :+1:
‘Lemon’ looks really healthy! If you start your flower time at the first sight of buds (not when you flip the switch), you probably have about 3-4 weeks left on her (I am just finishing my first Lemon Haze grow). She will fill out really well in the final couple of weeks.
Nice growing! :sunglasses: :+1: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok so here’s the update on the little LST I’ve done now:

In the end they look super sad but I will put even more love now than before.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering, you and @Oldschool82!

Basically the “Lemon” was planted outside don’t know when BUT - in the end it started showing the liiiiiiiittle micro buds (I mean the start of flowering phase) on the 5th of September and after 2 or 3 weeks it started to getting really cold outstide so I’ve put them under 12/12 cycle, so should I wait another month? And what about the flush? :rofl:

1 Like

Happy to help!
Ok, so 3-4 weeks sounds about right for you then. Once the colas finish swelling, you can start paying closer attention to the colour of your trichomes.
Flush should be about last 2 weeks, but I didn’t start the flush until the first trichs started to go opaque. :sunglasses: :+1: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ideally the trichomes will tell you when to harvest, with time from buds/light flip being a guideline. You should look up what to watch for, but basically the trichomes will go from clear to cloudy when they’re at peak thc, then as the thc breaks down they’ll turn amber. Also the general consensus it the more amber you see you’ll also move from head high to body high, so it depends on what you’re looking for too. A lot of people look for maybe 20-50% amber trichomes, because you’ll get amber is some areas of the plant but other parts won’t be ready, so if you see a decent amount of amber then you can be pretty sure the whole plant will be ready for harvest. You can also stage the harvest too, do the top that’s ready earlier then a week later or so do the bottom.

Flush should be the last 2 weeks, somewhere around when the trichomes are turning opaque.

I’ll add to confirm everything I’m saying since I only just harvested my first grow so I’m by no means the expert some of these other fine folks are, but that’s my 2 cents.

They look good, just keep giving them what they need and they’ll reward you in no time!

:v:

4 Likes

Actual situation for the 5 Critical+2.0 and the Lemon, Jesus can’t wait to try theeeeeem :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohh and before I forget I’ve bought 10 AK-47 seeds and can’t wait to have at least 5 little solo cups of them and the others - one as an experiment and another 2 as a normal plants - assumed the 8 seeds will be healthy and alive - I will keep the remaining 2 for the future :heart:

4 Likes

They’re look great so far and nice work in the LST!

1 Like

Are you really serious about it or you said just to encourage me? :pleading_face:

Because I can’t see any good shape in my work even if I’m putting a lot of work toward them. :heart:

By the way THAAAANKS it really help me getting motivation because today I just broke up with my ex bf ‘cause he doesn’t care about me. Never did. My little babies and my two cats are the only things left here in this city faaaar far away from “home”.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness… his loss right! But I gotta tell ya something. you said you just broke up…with your ex EX is that for a reason. You didn’t believe yourself the first time dear. But the day is new and you have a great hobby to totally take over your time. Dove into growing and show that weed who’s boss. Sincerely sorry about the bad news cheer up…

3 Likes

You have all the support you need right here, just go day by day

3 Likes

No no I’m not that stupid to fall twice for a moron, I meant broke up with my ex in the sense of that he is now actually an ex, but was my bf without interruption for quite a bit.

That a**hole ruined my last 3 weeks but it’s finally over.

The misunderstanding is because my primary language is not English and it sounded wrong.

By the way here’s my baby today, gotta LST later and I will show an updated with LST pic and a pic of the “Lemon”. Love you all. Thanks for the support.

5 Likes

Great job, I’m a noob too but just goes to show you what research and hard work can do. Those plants look great so far!

Sorry to hear about the poor experiences/situation with your ex, but sounds like you are on a healthier track.

I definitely feel tending to my crops is very therapeutic in some extremely stressful situations and the positivity in this forum is just awesome. Keep up the good work sister :v:

1 Like

You guys are just made of love.
Loving you all :heart:

2 Likes

That’s how they looks right now after another LST - any suggestions? :pleading_face::pray:

And that’s my cutie “Lemon” today.

1 Like

2 Questions:

• what in the world is this little unknown plant?

• Should I use this dehumidifier now or in flowering phase or while drying them? :heart:

1 Like

What size pots are those

1 Like

And where does your humidity range now

1 Like

That looks like dandelion to be honest! I’m sure he’s now your ex for a reason dear. Good luck with your new found single n ready to mingle life. In america we say " if he liked ya then he should of put a ring on it" :notes::notes::notes: Wo oh wow :notes: … LoL go spend some time w the girls they always listen well. They look great though

2 Likes