Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

I don’t see a problem washing them if you feel there’s something wrong. I don’t know what that is you are explaining :thinking: I would think that if you cant rub it off with your fingers it’s just color in the leaves, but without checking it out myself I can’t tell you either way 4sure

1 Like

thanks @MeEasy that’s what I’m gonna go with…just hope it’s not gonna be bad,now that they r drying… if u were to do a one bucket wash …what would your choice be …
baking soda water then rinse
Peroxide/water then rinse.
I’ll be rinsing in a large bowl.

1 Like

I’d do some baking soda n water in the bucket peroxide water in the bowl and rinse them in a slow stream of water in the sink… if that is not possible I’d do peroxide water then rinse

2 Likes

Whole plant my brudda. Then into branches :rofl:

2 Likes

man this trimming is a PITA!! It’s pretty strange how each plant is so diff. in smell and stickiness and bud structure. It’s like I have three diff. strains ! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @PurpNGold74 do u dry trim or wet trim?

2 Likes

ok computer just crashed…damn this phone …here r pics recent

and

and

and ;>

mo pls…

@PurpNGold74 @Storm @Fiz @Graysin @MeEasy @BudzMS @JaneQP @Ozark @BigItch
@SilvaBack203 everyone else ! TY

10 Likes

Holy sh!t man! That’s quite the harvest. Congratulations!

3 Likes

yeah more than Iexpected from two 3gl , and one 2gl …Running out of bathrooms and closets !! ;> TY !

4 Likes

I got lucky with my five plant grow, they all finished at different times. So very convenient and considerate of the girls.

3 Likes

Congratulations nice harvest

1 Like

yeah I cut one monday and am working thru the other 2 yesterday and today . time consuming for sure! TY @SilvaBack203 ! got lucky!

2 Likes

Just wait till trim jail…

2 Likes

Now I know what that means for real now! LOL!

1 Like

I would take that harvest in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

I’m hoping for 4-5 oz. dry one plant was really quite fluffy though.
Looks bigger in pics and there were multiple shots of the one plant on the blue hanger, and a couple others prob. so sorry
about duplicates. But yeah I’m pretty happy. the last 2 weeks I just watered until they looked yellow (er) LOL, never did get any amber trichs that I could see. @JaneQP hows your SLH looking??

1 Like

congrats, well done

2 Likes

Ty for your help @BudzMS ! Was it u that also had a long flowering haze waiting to be chopped? I need to look back , it might have been @Storm , but yeah ty!

2 Likes

Okay! Nice job :ok_hand:
Congratulations on your first harvest :facepunch:

2 Likes

TY @BigItch ! I was trying to remember who had the Haze that was taking forever, it was u wasn’t it? I thoght it was @storm or @BudzMS …LOL sorry to them , I had to look back…Soo ,how’s your haze looking ? Chopped yet?

2 Likes

Mine was a Northern Lights. Went to 15weeks in flower for amber. Definitely last time I grow that strain. Some of the best tasting smoke though. I’ll attach a pic of one branch dried and trimmed.
I hate dry trim I been at it for 9 days after work and still have 2 full plants to go.:expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes