Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

awesome, my bday is next week.

1 Like

Mine is Monday? Did you make it on the right side of the Gemini/Cancer divide?

2 Likes

Yeah …Mine was April…Evil Aries…LOL!
Happy Birthday two ya’ll Both!! ;> Thought this run was gonna be 75-85 days as stated and a B-day harvest ! LOL…LOL…LOL

LOL!.. NOPE !!!LOL!!
We’re not just getting older …just Wiser …In theory at least!
:grin:
@PurpNGold74 @BudzMS
Yeah at this point I’ve relaxed wayy to much …Finally this is gonna be whatever mom nature wants it to be…and so far rt by me enough!

1 Like

That sounds solid to me :v:

Doing awesome man, just swamped business as usual. I thought once upon a time I had slow seasons but I’m thinking that’s not the case now :joy:

2 Likes

May I ask an ignorant ,maybe could be found elseware, question?
What line of business are you growing in? @Graysin

2 Likes

im on the cancer side, mine is next Thursday. Happy Early Birthday

2 Likes

I think all my ex is are Cancer/Leo or somthin’ !..LOL… Love ya any way’s ,… @BudzMS

2 Likes

i appreciate it. lol

1 Like

Jack of all trades - My paying gig is gov’t work for small gov’ts like towns and counties. :v: Nothing exciting

3 Likes

Sounds more important than my job by far !! Gov’t work is what keeps the country employed!! at least here in east VA, :> Hope I chop right tomorrow…Put eldest lady in dark for 24* last night at 10 pm …Don’t know what to compare to but I guess alot of peeps do it?? @Graysin
Also…r u a chop whole plant or branch person? RH here 50-60% , temps for dry will be @ 72-78 * @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Happy Birthday anyway!!LOL!!
You must be alright (I have chosen the past wives to mate with so …Cancer/Leo must be ok in my book ! We prob. will have a falling out tho eventually…;> TY for ur patience !;>
And happy Fathers Day if you r or have one to celebrate !! Too ALL!
Peace on to a choppin’ see above!

2 Likes

Yeah I just give 12 hrs darkness, chop right when lights are due to come on. The idea is it minimizes active chlorophyll in the plant. Reduces the amount of dying plant smell it has while it’s drying. My experience has been less hay smell during the initial cure and less “blech” smell while it’s hanging to dry. Not exactly scientific, just an observation.

2 Likes

@Graysin problem child here,
OK so I finally chopped the eldest today wet trimmed and hung…I gave them 36 hours of darkeness (before the chop), and when trimming found some darkening leaves on one of the stalks, looked odd like the leaves were trying to turn purple. I’m pretty sure this plant has no purple and the ones before never discolored dark. should I douse in a wash ? Baking soda/peroxide just in case?? And, how long after trimming is it too late to wash.?
I cut and trimmedand hung, @11 am today.everything else I’ve dried so far didn’t have these darkening leaves… they all stayed nice and light green. @MeEasy , @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Late-manifesting of the phenotype. Not a problem, maybe a sign she could have matured for longer but no negative impact to the plant.

I always bud wash, even indoor plants. It’s amazing how gross they get during 10-18 weeks of life. If the buds are already dry, I wouldn’t bother washing. If you just did a wet trim, you’re probably within the window to do a bud wash.

4 Likes

I agree with Gray 1 of her phenos was coming out.

I also bud wash every harvest

3 Likes

can I just do a baking soda wash since I have only one bucket to my name…and it has been used to wash cars…not the cleanest…It’s the baking soda that kills mold if I remember correctly. The peroxide is for bacteria/fungi ?? I guess if I wash my bucket REAL good It might be usable. ? @Graysin , @SilvaBack203
Side note , I think 36 hrs. in dark is what started this…I didn’t have time to cut/trim yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m guessing your like was an affirmative on statement…Is there a time limit from trim to wash you think would be too long …or let her just ride !;> Hope you are well BTW , @MeEasy . I can’t capture in picture , just random leaves turning blackish and green on upside,

1 Like

Blackish leaves are normally a sign of a ph issue but many times at the end of flower/life some strains will have dark leaves. Here’s a picture from yesterday i took of a plant that is ready and is doing it… I wasn’t trying to get the color leaves so I had to look for the leaves, I circled them hopefully you can see it … is this what yours is doing

1 Like

As for washing I’ve heard other people say you can wash anytime, I would be really careful if they’re dry though I would think the trichomes would be more brittle

1 Like

yeah none of that in pic. , it’s literally just small patches of leaf small ones tight to the bud,sporadic spacing turning black on bottom, then still greenish on top of said leaf. Think of the leaves u trim to tighten up the looks. Those ones .:>