Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

Beauty there! Nice tight trim bro…If I trimmed mine that tight ,I wouldn’t have much left !!LOL :> @BigItch . Mine started flower around April 1st week , so yeah about the same here 11-12 ish weeks in flower, and no amber just cloudy some clear.

2 Likes

Unfortunately some are crazy stubborn. Not even strain specific, so annoying :expressionless:

1 Like

Yeah , I’ve got three totally diff. One came out short with some dense nuggs , one was fluffy and more green, and the last was darker in color real heavy in smell and ridiculously STICKY and it’s drying to a goldish/brownish/green color. Seriously way diff.
for all the same strain. @BigItch
Oh and the clone I just stuckin the dirt smells like candy…

3 Likes

Nice haul :ok_hand: congratulations :beers: :partying_face:

2 Likes

TY Sir @MeEasy
Ty for being there!
Hope you are doing well !
Still leaning toward your method of E- Dust…Can you send me to the right place in your grows to get the Whole Picture of how that system works?? This mixing nutes all week long is to much for my back and patience !! I’m needing to check out your thread…For Sure sounds good rt now! Been a crazy grow here with the FFHF and GH stuff/crap. ;<

1 Like

Uh Oh,
Just got into the second larfy stuff that I picked weeks ago…
Phewwww… bottom plant…shit dry/cure…tastes like meh…smells great when squeezed…burns clean no black ash…and…Whewwww…not even at the top of the plant yet …nowhere near…Minds going so fast my brain can’t keep up!!! LOL!! Whewwww! gonna be real darn interesting for the final stufff…Whewwww! :> :smiley: :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :dizzy_face: :cowboy_hat_face:
Indica lean next grow for sure any thoughts or loves out there

@PurpNGold74 ;>

3 Likes

Damn…Did I say Whewwwww Yet!! ;> LOL

1 Like

Ok Update after 1st plant dried for 6 days very larfy but smells great very frosty.around 3.75 oz. ! already met my expectations for full run. Had very low expectations I guess.
still have short dawg and Fatty Patty left to finish drying!
Poss.1/2 pound!! Yippe @PurpNGold74 , @Graysin TY again!!

4 Likes

ooops… forgot about the stuff I cut off couple weeks ago…Total for Skinny Minny 4.25 oz !!

2 Likes

It’s good to start low and exceed em, that’s for sure! Awesome to hear it, man. Was a journey getting here but I bet you’ll mostly be on cruise control for the next one :v::100:

2 Likes

Yes It def. was a journey!! Iwill wait a little before next run to give you and @PurpNGold74 a well deserved break from me!! LOL!! Just gald I got away from that GH nutes X FFHF, I believe that was the main prob… I haven’t pulled my roots yet so I’ll let ya’ll know how they appear. The next plant I will bag up is the sickly one Ms. Yeller, (aka Fatty Patty)…Oddly she is very very sticky…and is drying a darker green. Her roots I think might show something.
TY again and keep on helping/growing on !! :peace_symbol:
@Graysin

2 Likes

Aint no breaks when growing pot. U get gooder. Or u get badder. No resting in between lol

Congrats again on the chop my friend. Job VERY well done indeed

6 Likes

I THOUGHT I was taking a break, until someone landed couple of clones on my doorstep. Honestly though, once Pokey is harvested (WHEN!! Oh when???) I should have brought in a pound on this five plant grow. That should be enough to last me for months. I don’t have anyone to really share it with - though I guess if people knew, I’d suddenly have an influx of new “friends”.

(GG4 auto, 119 days, 75 days flower doggone!)

5 Likes

wow , that’s a long time for auto huh? same here almost, mine was rt at 85 ish in flower60 days ish in veg… no more sativa’s for this cat…;<

3 Likes

OK, Ready…Set…Whoa… ;> :sweat_smile:
I’m here to request Ideas for my next go …
Mind you (if need be) I don’t handle stress well…;>
Thought about coco…Watering is a no go for me (don’t want fancy auto stuff …YET) ;>
Fast finish is important , as well as terpene profile … I know… who doesn’t …
Would love the old school shit that tasted like Hash right off the plant…Anyone remember that shit ? In the 80’s it was sold as Skunk or Afghan… I show my ignorance in trade for hopefully linear knowledge !!!
Any thoughts?
Am I a dreamer?? ;>
@PurpNGold74 @Graysin @MeEasy and any one , of course.

Thanks Your friend,
The PITA
:roll_eyes:
And goes without saying but
Happy Forth of July !!

2 Likes

Hash Plant, Skunk, or Afghan Kush are all names I’ve heard for the modern equivalent.

If I was after the old OG flavors, I would check out The Real Seed Company. They made a venture out of seeking out the landrace and heirloom strains. You can find the closest thing to the original genetics from back then, with RSC.

2 Likes

Northern Lights is a good old school taster. As is Black Domina. Very Afghani leaning strains. Afghani #1 being another

3 Likes

I have a Bluelab Soil Tester and love it. I believe it’s accurate but I don’t have any other pH tester to take a second measurement.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate? An actual probe or the digital solution checker? Either way BlueLabs is a solid company!

3 Likes

Haha, sorry, @PurpNGold74, was responding to a post I just realized was probably a couple of months old. First-time grower, I’m just reading as many of these threads as I can. There is just an insane amount of information in these threads… I almost wish I was smart enough to figure out a way to programmatically scan all of these threads and build out a Wiki of info based on firsthand testimony from this group… you guys and gals are amazing!

As for the Bluelabs soil meter, and the TDS meter I have, I’ll post more about that stuff in a moment. I’m only in my second month of using these tools, but I feel like I have a good process down with my care, maintenance, and use of these (expensive) highly useful items. I think between the two devices, I spent almost $300 on these two devices, and was willing to make that decision if they were going to make that much of a difference in my grow yield. I am debating on getting a second pH monitor just to see the difference in quality and measurement precision. If anyone has a relatively cheap one, I’d be interested in that.

2 Likes