Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

Probably yes. Up to you, though. The dry and cure is sometimes where the high changes to a more favorable one though.

3 Likes

Always down for another week myself. Looks like she is just about ready regardless.

Congrats dude!!

4 Likes

ty @PurpNGold74 , I’m lucky I found you guys! would have been really bad If I had gone this on my own for sure!! LOL!
Not gonna pat my back yet though…still a cure a comming…
I did decide to use the grove bags to help me out on that.
But the jar is holding it’s own @61% no bovida packs or anything. it’s only a quarter full though, so maybe it would be highr if half/three quarters full?

3 Likes

More then likely it would shoot up a bit. The more greenery in there, the higher the humidity basically.

And the cure is tough, but the dry was harder.

3 Likes

grove bags + Boveda packs make curing so effortless even I can’t f**k it up. It’s definitely the way to go.

Boveda packs aren’t a requirement, I just know my weed will be awful and dry if I don’t use em

3 Likes

do u have a Bodeva link that’s cheap ? Or just search the web.
@Graysin … Also which % do u find best.

1 Like

I just googled them. Got my first set off Amazon,got the second set from Boveda directly. I get them wherever they’re cheapest at the time.

I prefer 62% packs, but I like my weed damp enough to stay lit. 58% is the other alternative if you like it a little dryer, like for a joint or something.

2 Likes

just had my first toke of a top on a 2nd week of cure …I’m not mad about it!!! '> I’m pretty happy about the fact it’s my own .
I know where and what’s been done to it !!! 1st and foremost!
Yes Happy is an understatement for sure!!! TY bro! :star_struck: :grinning:
also it was a larf bud /branch…on bottom…I might be scared for the true tops…;> :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

i used it and your 100% correct lol it just got in my way when i was watering and never told me anything so i tossed it :stuck_out_tongue:
zombie dream still hangin in there …3rd week of flower, i should have manifolded this plant but i blew it :frowning:

4 Likes

She’s gorgeous all the same!

3 Likes

ty graysin , how you been doing? …i just been planning the move to albuquerque …found a huge grow community between there and las cruces :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah boss! I look forward to it. There’s a bunch of growers all over here. :100:

3 Likes

I’m lookin’ to relocate!! :> @Graysin is that your stomping g ?
Also update… just another 24 hrs’ and my 2week cure stuff is finally taking on some slight floral notes !!! I was worried and still am that it was gonna be grassy forever ! ;<
Got little bottom branches drying everywhere the temp/humid might be better …day to day chase LOL ;<
The first jar cure is holding still at 60% and 78* …will that be ok temp . wise?

3 Likes

Yup. NM native :v:

3 Likes

I dunno. Never did check my temps on a cure

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. My normal drying area is between 70-80. Usually the terps come back around 10-14 days

3 Likes

70-80 * and what humidity do you generally have for your drying?

2 Likes

Skyhigh. I dont have a hygrometer but im in the gulf coast area. Humidity is always high enough to cut the air with a knife. Even in winter when most areas are dry.

3 Likes

Sooo…You wouldn’t have a comparison of your cures to say one is better than other… low humid/temps ect. fair enough.
my stealth dry in the,… well …can’t say…lol…are 60% /and 71ish… seem good?
OR…
I could to the other place if I kill all at once , not probable…, 45-50% and 78*…
SO many choices!!LOL!! But the last space is the one with my lights so I’m thinking…? '> that’s what is keeping the humid down some. PWHEW…Ya know bro !? :>
hope you are doing well, haven’t said that in a while. :hugs:
@PurpNGold74 , @Graysin

1 Like

Yeah im gravy dude. Was supposed to be pff Friday thru Monday for my bday. Have to come in tomaro morning but then Im free til Wednesday so life is good. They also got me this BOSS ass F 250 for a rental

I also think you should just give it a go in multiple spots. U may find out something works for u better then the others

2 Likes