Possible Overwatering/Little Bit Of Too Much Love

That ILGM northern lights auto I have is still going … it’s going into 13 weeks of solid flower. Very little amber still, I don’t believe any breeder can give an accurate timeline because every grower runs different. I will say this is the longest one I’ve ever had. I don’t like autos because of this very reason. I could have grown a much bigger photo in less time.
Below, some amber but not enough for what I like. It’s extremely aggravating at best.

4 Likes

Jeeze that’s crazy. Yeah I fed last night and checkd trichs again,all are clear/cloudy…Prob. 60/40 clear/cloudy , NO amber (that I can see at least!) That’s at least Some progress !
Been all clear till now. @BigItch

1 Like

Thanks for that info @PurpNGold74 , That’s exactly what my thinking was. I trimmed some larfy lowers last night …Put em in a paper sack . prob. gonna be speedy as F ,I’m guessing.

1 Like

It’s unbelievable how long they can go. Progress is all ya can ask for I guess.
Positive note.
You’re almost done with your first grow :tada::tada:
You’ve learned a ton of shyt for next time :100:
You’ll have some stock and can tell your connection what ya really think without regrets :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
Your next grow :palm_tree::evergreen_tree::palm_tree::evergreen_tree::sunglasses:

2 Likes

yep and all that!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: @BigItch Thanks for all your help!! And patience !! @Graysin @PurpNGold74 @Storm @JaneQP @everyone else !! @BudzMS

2 Likes

Just curious…Anyone want to take an “educated” guess what my 3x3 grow will yield?? Dry?? @BigItch @PurpNGold74 @Graysin
Prize for closest ;> :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d give it a guess but you don’t have any pics posted in the last couple weeks. Also, how many plants?

3 Likes

Yup give us some context clues bro.

Ill take the over 3 oz for now tho. Had a few bumps along the route

4 Likes

They all look the same to me…;> but yeh , I didn’t realize it’s been that long !!Let me go do some pics… @PurpNGold74 @BigItch be a min…

2 Likes

They all look the same to me…;> but yeh , I didn’t realize it’s been that long !!Let me go do some pics… @PurpNGold74 @BigItch be a min… tomorrow…Phone dead…

2 Likes

Long day…stoned and waiting…Camera won’t work …pissed…Sorry no pics…killed the lights to 14/10or so…stopped feeding…everyone is yellowing now ,even short Dawg…ready to harvest and not ready… check trichs tomorrow…work on the pic prob. Again,tomorrow.;< @BigItch
Sorry so late 3 plants…2-three gl., and one 2gl. (short dawg)
:>

3 Likes

Hey life happens my dude. Hakuna matata that thang out. Hot bath. Fat blunt. Reset for the :poop: show that is the maro…

2 Likes

went ahead and fed one more time , after checking trichomes they were 50/50 % clear /cloudy. Will water again tomorrow with microbes and molasses , and the Pflush stuff that came with the Cultured Biologix sample pack…Then pull in 3 days…(at least that’s the thought process)…;>/;< :melting_face:
@PurpNGold74 , @Graysin …I’ll prob. end up watering (just water)one more time though,after the molasses/microbes. I’m still trying to figure out my dang camera , It wont let me save pics for some reason.

2 Likes

Hope you do soon. Photos are worth a thousand words, as they say

2 Likes

and

and

and

yum yum yum…;> quite a turn around with the new nutes ehh??!;>
Boy they look way better in these pics than in person…But I’ll take it!
They are very yellow in real life but still growing.
Seeds popped feb. 10th SLH auto,
the bud I cut here was larfy at the bottom.
@PurpNGold74 , @Graysin , @BudzMS , @Storm , @JaneQP , @SilvaBack203 @dbrn32 And any others I’ve missed! Chopping in next few days . NERVOUS of the big CURE…don’t have a cool place to put them. (below79*) I’m in the room above garage and it’s pretty warm / hot up in here …any suggestions??

5 Likes

1st and 2nd pics are my favorites …
That’s Short Dawg in 2 gl next to coffee maker …and this shit is like coffee…! Appropriate…!
And then #2 pic is the eldest Skinny Minny…sitting with her friends, Fert. Bottle and Budwieser !!! A Little fuel for us all!! LOL!! :rofl: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Hope everyone has a Great Sunday !! TY all again for your patience and time !!!

3 Likes

They look great to me. Honestly you’re within what I consider to be the harvest window for bud stacking/pistil coloring.

They may continue to flower slowly forever or eventually decide to reveg - the question is if the majority of the bud trichomes have achieved at least “cloudy” status. If so, I would say go for it! - your sample bud will probably tell you more information than I ever would be able to from afar, though.

3 Likes

awesome, i bet youre excited, the coolest i could get mine was 73 degrees for drying

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think they will ever go amber…what I’ve had so far is very racey even for me…Hate to have all of it like that. But those were pulled/cut a couple of weeks ago (from the bottom) …Soooo, I don’t really know what to think . wish I could pic the trichs…but they still have alot of clear to me and NO amber…;< 50/50 . I need to smoke some Indica to balance everything out!!! kinda bummed on this …should I let her ride another week maybe?? @Graysin , @BudzMS

4 Likes

all up to you

1 Like