PH level help needed

Ok fair enough…
What week of flower are you again?
Have you been checking tricomes ?

I’m far too stoned to be giving advice right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We’re in week 2 flowering day 50
Iv been watching them but need to check under magnifying glass they haven’t changed coulor as a reddish colour still white

Do you have a fan blowing between light & plant?

How far away is the light ?

How deep is your soil ?

Can you check soil temp?

2 Likes

I can’t check the soil temp as I’d need a probe The depth of the pots 2 half foot the light is at its max higher bro

Bro it’s always welcome you advice stoned or not as I’m clueless we’ll not totally Pmsl I think I’m going to power though for anther week then flush with pure water for two weeks done :rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Can you take some pictures and we’ll see if we can get some help

1 Like

Will do I’ll take one tomorrow Morn as its lights off for them haw you been and haw are your flourishing I hope :wink:

1 Like

Also find a way to deal with the heat issue as your buds will suffer

2 Likes

Maybe some fans blowing between the tops and the light would help?

1 Like

@Amjk @GreenCoat I have an ossolating fan on the pointing at the top inbetwen the light and fan tbf the bud look solid I’ll keep misting them and I leave the loft hatch open all day with the window in the hall

Misting?? Are you missing your plans in flower?

1 Like

Ya I take it it’s a bad thing the water evaporates in mins tho

2 words : Bud Rot

You want humidity below 50. By misting you would be pushing it to 100%

1 Like

If you want a stress free grow you need to have a controlled environment.

I know your environment isn’t set up the best and you’re limited but you do need to have control over your environment.

A portable air conditioner would be better than misting

Here are the lads this morn

3 Likes

looking good!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought is so confusing geeza lol but your definitely right I need to get control of my grow room tbf bro I wasn’t expecting to get any wear near were I have for my first time and the way o was feeding but I’m going England for 3 weeks and the wife will have to finishe them off she’s more than capable iv made 20L of food for both plants and I’ll be flushing in the coming weeks then the week I’m back chop chop

1 Like

5 Likes

Bring your PH up to 5.9 - 6.2 You’re bouncing around at the too low end of the scale

1 Like

@GreenCoat I’m week 7 flower and my leaves are starting to curling from the sides like these last pic on this thread I believe I over watered them but is it normal for them to curl a little and start going yellowish