PH level help needed

And if your leaves are still looking like that, your temperature in your room is getting too high

Do yourself a favour and go through the plant checker that I put above

Right now I’m worried as I’m going off this reading is that right @Amjk

I’m going off the the one that on 800 witch at the top of the truncation is 500

Is that your PPM’s going in?

1 Like

I kind of new it was to warm in there but I can’t afford a fan at the mo so just leave the loft hatch open with the window and isolating fan

Ya It was 800 before feed and 100 of their the runoff so from what iv leant the plant is taking nutrients is that the Mary I should be using or the 750 one next to it lol
And that was just half nutrition 25mil in 10L of water *canna A&B after the flush so the new mix is now three quarters nutrition witch is showing between 900/1000 before feed

1 Like

The new feed I made today is 20L water 3/4 strength nutrition both reading ppm 900/1000 for both plants and adjusted the
PH accordingly
Plant A today after a feed PH 5.5 ppm 100

Plant A new feed is PH 6.5 ppm900/1000
I’ll feed this tomorrow

Plant B after today’s feed is PH 5.7. Ppm 200

Plant B new feed PH 6.2 Ppm 900/1000
Witch will be fed for the first time tomorrow
You think that’s ok guys @Amjk @MattyBear @GreenCoat

1 Like

Looks like they’re eating again that’s great!!!

1 Like

Also o didn’t notice this before but at some point the main bud of plant B had been burnt from the light it’s heald but would this affect the plant in any way

Haw you getting on with yours @Amjk all good I hope I think iv got the hang of it now we’ll kind of lol

1 Like

It’s watering night tonight when my lights come on for the big girls. PPMs still a little too high on 2 so il keep an eye on that, got some new seedlings sprouted. Not sure about the burn mate have you raised the light?

1 Like

Yep moved the light @Amjk up and good to hear your doing good and well at the mo I’m just a tad nervous about the heat it’s so bloody stressful this lark :rofl::rofl::rofl: and the worrying thing is I’m going England for Easter to see my son and going to need the wife to finish off so I’m trying to get a steady ppm and ph so I can do a big batch for when I’m away and when I get back I’ll be flushing for the last week or two then see what iv got after the cure

1 Like

My ec level is at 1.8 and iv been reading it is that right as I’m readin it should be 0.6 ??

@GreenCoat @MattyBear @Amjk iv bog a issue with plant B today’s reading is ph 5.7 ppm 200 b4 the feed ppm 1100 so I no it’s taking the nutrition but the large fan leaves three of them are yellow is this something I should do plant B is stacking up but the readings are a concern as b4 feed ph 6.5 and ppm is 1100
After feed 5.5. Ppm 600 so it’s taking half of the nutrition but looks healthy no yellow leaves ???

NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY, SEE!

:cherries::pie:

I don’t get you bro you reckon there ready to smoke.

Ok now you have PH & PPM sorted there are many other factors that come into play.

Heat ?
Humidity ?
Ventilation ?
Airflow ?
Light Intensity ?

2 Likes

Right heat I no is an issue but at this point I can’t aford a fan extraction or intake at the mo so I’m trying my very best to get them to harvest for my next grow these will be put into place I’ll have extraction and inline plus I’ll have a full range of nutrition I don’t mind harvesting in the next two weeks as the soil condition is muddy and very damp so I’m going to leave them to dry out also I’m going to get 5gal material pots as the ones iv got are not ilfit for use and I’m concerned not all the water is coming out but no way to no till it’s to late. Humidity is at 60% and says comftable as for light iv had a 600w hps on the plant at all times

Iv used this the whole time and the heat is at a steady 21/22 and at Knight it dosent drop below 12/14 degrees @GreenCoat