- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Strawberry cough.
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - PineGro coco peat (which has a ph of almost 8).
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - 5gal fabric pots.
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - N/A
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - N/A
- Indoor or Outdoor - outdoor (bringing indoor at night)
- Light system - N/A
- Temps; Day, Night - 26 c
- Humidity; Day, Night - N/A
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - N/A
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - N/A
- Co2; Yes, No - N/A
Started off well - plant just before nutes were given
I am new to growing and made a rookie mistake by not testing the ph of my peat before planting the seedling so I have been trying to lower the ph with white vinegar which I already had on hand. After around day 5 it started to come down closer to 7 but then I stupidly fed it some Reiziger nutes which I picked up from my local growroom shop. After only 1 or 2 days of giving the nutes to my plant it started to develop light yellow marks and some of the tips are showing signs of nutes burn. Also appearing today are a few brown marks around one of the leaves edges.
As well as 2 of the leaves becoming clawed inwards like taco’s??
Have I completely destroyed my poor plant or is there any hope of survival?
Any help on how I can decrrase my ph would be greatly appreciated or do I just keep giving her diluted vinegar water?