Ph isn't rising

I have the ph20 and ph60. Both work excellent the difference being with the ph60 having the ability to replace the probe should you drop it and it break.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag mate!
I’m in Oz - always happy to help - not sure how much help I can be in a coco grow. I’m playing in dirt. It’s Canna sol and I use the Canna base nutes. Very simple to use. The Canna soil is quite hot - so you don’t need to add anything other than pH’d water during veg (first 7-8 weeks).

If I can assist @K8downunder just let me know :slight_smile: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for your awesome advice and support @Davyg @Budz420 @BobbyDigital @Spiney_norman I appreciate all your help.

Quick update: I have bought the bluelab digital ph pen so can at last feed my plant proper ph’d water. I also decided to transplant it to another 5gal fabric pot same mix as before peat moss with coco coir, vermi & perlite. I felt like it needed a fresh start after all the vinegar I had put in the last mix :see_no_evil:

Anyhow, can anyone help explain how I test the ph of the soil pls? Do I have to do a run off of the water? I have the rod soil tester and it is reading nearly 8 but I don’t think that is accurate.

Cheers guys, hope your all having an awesome weekend :sunglasses:[Uploading:

Current pic of my plant 1603546945664413185196.jpg…]()

1 Like
1 Like

You will love your bluelab for sure. Such a handy piece of kit.
I water until I get a little runoff. I will draw some with a 10 mil syringe that I use for feeding. On my Apera I have a cap with a level mark on it and I fill to that level with the runoff. Gives me a fair idea of how things are looking in my soil :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @Davyg good to know I have a decent ph meter. Thanks I will try measuring the run off see how I go😎

1 Like