PH and PPM question

Ok, are you saying to trim it like this photo?

1 Like

Yes, next time. That way you dont waste any energy trying to grow those very bottom little buds, but transfer that energy to building bigger buds up top. I believe you are getting 7oz. plus from this plant

1 Like

Oh, I get it now. Should you trim off as they grow?

1 Like

Yes, after vegging a while and the plant is taller. Before it starts to flower, you will strip the lower sprouts. The technique is called lollipopping.

2 Likes

This how I do it, though I only grow fems, no autos, for me autos just donā€™t make sense.

2 Likes

1020 ppm
6.3 ph

Added 1 and 1/3 gallon.

720 ppm
6.2 ph

2 Likes

I will check this out.

860ppm
6.1 ph

Added no water.

1 Like

This curing is going to be harder than I thought.

How are you going to do it? The buckets were very easy.

Still reading. A lot of people are talking about this grove bag.

Only have time to read on weekends.

I just didnt want to have to by bags after every grow. I can reuse the buckets and i got a perfect cure. There was no guessing using the moisture meter, it went into the bucket from drying at 11-13% moisture content in the bud. Cured for 4 weeks and came out of the bucket with 11-13% moisture content. Not one is dry or crumbly but still hard. I wont dry or cure any other way now, its a whole lot better than guessing and breaking buds off to see if it snaps.

Girls r looking good

1 Like

When you say buckets are you meaning mason jars? If not can you point me to the article you use?

Go to my journal to post 1640

1 Like

Got this at dispensary today, none bigger than this. 1/8 $45.

1 Like

you wont have to do that anymore here shortlyā€¦ keep scrolling down on my thread and you will see the buckets working.

I am trying to find the page numbers and canā€™t, maybe itā€™s too late and I canā€™t think. :slight_smile:

look to the right and see the page numbers, grab the little bar and move it up or down

1 Like

Is this it?

1 Like