PH and PPM question

What are the proper levels for humidification? I’d assume not much moisture.

I just told you what my parameters are… but others do it differently. you do need to go read and decide what you are going to do and be prepared. These next 2 steps are more important than the grow. Without a proper dry and cure all your efforts can be wasted. So go read my way or someones way and make the decision before it is time to harvest her. You have done the labor part, soon will be the patience part waiting for it to mature like a fine wine.

2 Likes

Looks like more research. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brother that part never stops… i guarantee if you’re not trying to know better / you’ll never grow better. Learning it is a must if you want to be consistently successful. You are off to a great start, the rest is up to you to keep it moving forward. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

The only thing that I don’t get is they said at maximum this should have been done first week of June.

I am looking at 4 weeks past that now. I can’t blame their research but my lack of researching more.

You never really know…sometimes a plant does its own thing. But i think a lot sellers are talking about weeks of flower. Not from seed to harvest.

Oh, I get it now.

What did the package say about time of growth or flowering time
If they say 8-10 weeks of flower ok, add another 4 weeks that you were in the vegetative state before flower started.

1 Like

There you have it this is week 5 of flower right.
how many weeks from sprout before pistols 4?

Right with you brother. Floated between 55 and 60 rh.

1 Like

Tied up this am, Will post numbers this evening.

1 Like

Added 1.5 gallon.

6.2 ph
880 ppm

1 Like

Let her ride

1 Like

Added 1/2 gallon.
820 ppm.

What is our mixture this Sunday? 1150? And 6.0?

1 Like

It was 1100 but lets do 1000ppm / 6.1ph, she seems to have struggled a bit above 1000ppm. Did you look at the pics of the plants on your post about the timing?

I looked at the list you gave me and the week we were in. I still need to study the curing process.

1 Like

yes going to week 7… on the post where you showed me about your seeds, if you scroll down you will see a pictorial of some of the plants. There is one with long buds like yours, next go round you can trim the bottoms like that. Your’s is every bit as good a grow as those and better than some.

1 Like

A little concern here, this is at the very bottom of the plant.

1 Like

Not to concerning, the plant is starting to finish up and is drawing the nutrients out of the leaves, just like when fall is coming and the tree leaves start to turn color. We will watch it closely. If it started at the top would be more concerning.

3 Likes