Outdoor guerilla grow in the Alaskan Bush: the 3 Stooges

9 Likes

Nice looking tomato plants :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful :clap:t2: I can only imagine how happy you are to find them looking so wonderful :wink:

1 Like

I am relieved & very happy! I can’t wait to get out there Monday & work on a new set-up for them.

1 Like

Awesome! Looking good.

1 Like

Thanks for following along guys!

2 Likes

I might have to get out there today to fix up a greenhouse. I checked on them @5:45am. The plants were doing their usual droopy overnight thing & looking ok, but the leaves felt a bit off. Then I noticed the slightest hint of frost on the grass.

I plan on keeping these girls going as long as I can, but not sure they’ll be ready by the time the Arctic weather gets here. I am definitely going to try outdoors next year, but start a month or so earlier.

4 Likes

Next summer, I’m going to invest in a small solar generator set-up to use at the end of the outdoor grow season so I can add heat to my grow, wherever it might be. I was looking at getting one for our camper, so I could use it on the camper & the weed…plus it’d be a household expense, so I wouldn’t be the only one footing the bill.

5 Likes

@discobot start new user

Not to be argumentative, but If I were you, I would invest in a small solar generator set-up to use at the end of the outdoor grow season so you can add heat to your grow - instead of that thing you said :wink:

That’s what she said.

3 Likes

Another freaking rainy day in Alaska! I’m putting up a temporary greenhouse, today, making sure to create lots of vent flaps to help stave off any future bud rot due to cold/wet conditions.

Also fed the girls, today. All are showing pistils. Added to 3.75L of h2o: 4ml grow, 8ml bloom, 1tbsp Catalyst, 1tbsp Persephone’s Palate, 8ml Voodoo, 8ml B-52, 8 ml Nirvana, and 8ml Big Bud, all ph’d to 6.7.

They are starting to smell delicious! I was out there putting up stakes & I kept wondering why I was smelling weed. Pot plants a couple feet away & I’m wondering where the smell is coming from! Lol! This grow thing still tickles me, so much!

Will post pics upon completion of new home.

5 Likes

Here’s my McGuyvered greenhouse! Not bad for 3 fence posts, 3 1/2" dowels, 12 cable ties, a quarter roll of visqueen, tape, and a few pieces of velcro. And one hour of my life. It’s sturdy enough to withstand my town’s constant wind, too. The shape is to keep water from weighing down the roof. It’s not very big, but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have some ‘splainin’ to do, anyway. Yeah, it’s not pretty, but it is functional.

8 Likes

Nice job!!

1 Like

Thanks, @raustin! The plants are doing well & now they’ll stay warmer overnight. I hope.

1 Like

That “greenhouse” looks really sturdy considering how you got it up.

1 Like

Lol! Oh, I gorilla taped the crap out of it! I am very handy with a roll of tape. :grin:

3 Likes

Lol, I love tape myself. It’s amazing the things you can rig together.

2 Likes

giphy%20(5)

3 Likes

:star_struck::joy: l love Pee Wee!

1 Like