Outdoor guerilla grow in the Alaskan Bush: the 3 Stooges

We’d be lost without him. Lol

4 Likes

In the dark.

4 Likes

Well, in the blurple :grinning: anyway

3 Likes

Sorry for late reply.

The two lights you’re looking at are quite different. The two board light uses a mixture of 80cri and 90cri nichia diodes, it’s not a version 1 board but a different board altogether. In terms of luminous efficacy, the qb 288 version 2 is way more than 7% efficient there.

In your case, I would recommend the 3 board fixture using the 288 version 2 boards. It’s more expensive, but you’re gonna get a lot more photons in your space with it.

The item you’re asking about to measure power is usually called a killawatt. Amazon sells a few, I think they start around $18. Let me know if I missed anything.

4 Likes

As it turns out, I’ve lost my wallet. Which means my credit card is gone. Plus my state id, plus my passport card, plus my dod id, plus everything else important.

I’ll be buying the light as soon as my new card comes in, so 7-10 days.

I have no clue where my wallet could be. None. Unless my sketchy neighbor stole it out of my truck. My pothead brain is killing itself trying to remember where my wallet is. I even drove down the highway for 30 miles, thinking it had some how fallen out when I got close to home.

I had it when I got home, and now it’s gone.

I need to go smoke. I’ve dealt with credit card companies & state troopers, before 9am. I’m ready to stop looking & say f@&k it, and deal with everything later.

I hate that we can’t curse, here. I need to vent. Time to go get high & yell at the cosmos.

6 Likes

sorry to hear this @blackthumbbetty
not fun losing/replacing wallet and contents thereof…

4 Likes

I haven’t smoked, yet, but I did set-up booby traps all over my property. And I blocked off our road. Nobody is coming down this road unless they knock on my door.

6 Likes

And now, I feel & sound like a crazy person.

4 Likes

why do you say that @blackthumbbetty
you got some of it off your chest…hence the booby trap

4 Likes

My brain is in overdrive, now. Even smoking isn’t helping. I’m going to force myself to move on, for now.

Today, the girls are 21 days from germination!

Foliar fed with 2ml Nirvana in 2 qts h20; really only gave about 1/2cup solution, via sprayer.

3 Likes

Doo doo occurs. Sorry you have to deal with all that. If your luck is anything like mine, it’ll turn up about the time you get everything replaced. Go scream into a pillow, punch a pillow, cuss out the cosmos. But let that crap go. It is what it is. I’m also going on something like 2 days with minutes of sleep, so take whatever I say with…what was I saying?

2 Likes

I just switched from a 2000W blurple fixture to a HLG 550 V2. The amount of output from the 550 is incredible. Distribution is markedly better from the 550 as well. The heat output seems to be similar from both fixtures but I hate looking at the blurple light all the time. I give the HLG product a big thumbs up.

5 Likes

I have heard nothing else. I’ll definitely be in the market soon. Everyone raves, you can’t all be wrong lol

Thank you for your reply! I knew the 2 boards were not at all related (the link for the 324 is at the bottom of the listing for the 288), and after some reading realized why the price difference, too. Def not going with the cheaper one.

As soon as my new credit card arrives, I’ll be going with the 320 288’s v2.

3 Likes

Yeah, so, um, my wife found it. Right where I had already looked 55,000 freaking times. Still gotta wait to buy my lights, b/c a new cc is already on the way. Smdh.

8 Likes

Hey, that’s great news! Saves you a trip to the DMV, VA, and who knows where else. I’m happy for you!

3 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s funny! You’ll be very happy when they come. Definitely worth the wait.

2 Likes

glad you found it!

3 Likes

Guess I should go remove the trees I put in the middle of the road.

6 Likes

Should this go in the “I got so stoned…” thread? Man, that sucks, I know that panic. All is well.

2 Likes