Outdoor grow 23

15 Likes

That is a beautiful site!!! It’s like 28° right now where I am, but that is inspirational!!! Thank you for posting. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Cheers… it’s last month of vegetation so I except them to double in size, so you think that’s the case? Also any tips on what to feed them once they go to first stage of flower apart from bloom and monster bud?

4 Likes

I normally grown directly into ground but this year I topped them for the first time and tried some LST… any thoughts?

3 Likes

And also in 55litre bags and couple of 30litre pots

3 Likes

Last year one plant

14 Likes

I am not a very experienced outdoor grower, but I believe I may be able to get some into this thread if you’d like. @Dforce love the new profile pic D!!! That’s solid. @Jaysittinback @W.B.elpaso @Big123 if any of you have a moment. Thought perhaps many can’t grow outdoors right now perhaps you wouldn’t mind answering a question. Thank you all community.

8 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing plant!!! I am wicked impressed!!! I attempted outdoor growing last season and was ill prepared for the longevity of the cause. I may try again this spring. If I grew a plant like that outdoors I’d be following the exact same footprint. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks @Fatz1973 for the tag. @MayzGAS Growing in the small pot’s you won’t get plants that large, they will become root bound. May want to up size pots before they change to flower if you know when that’s going to happen. As for nutrients, it all depends on what you have to use. I use Advanced nutrients line and it comes with a feed schedule, I also use jack 321, which is very simple. Most other lines have a schedule to follow, I would recommend starting with 1/2 from what they recommend to start and go from there. Good luck. :v:

6 Likes

Cheers mate, they are in 75 litre bags, one in a smaller 30 -40 litre pot… I will move it into a bigger pot 55 litre… growing in coco mix with perlite tiny pit of blood and bone and mushroom compost… only giving it thrive and power feed but was using hydro grow one solution will go back on that now. His big do you think will stretch in those size pots? Cheers for ya help will definitely get into another pot the smaller one​:+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Blockquote

6 Likes

Last years in 55 litre pot this time last year… same soil mix

4 Likes

7 Likes

I’m guessing they are root bound now, as for the mix , I have used coco, perlite indoors and have had to feed all the time. As for your Situation, i haven’t used the mix you have, so I can’t help you on that. As for the stretch, that is hard to predict, my concern would be being root bound during flower causing issues. They look awesome now though. :+1::v:

2 Likes

High :dash: :dash: cool pic @Dforce always exciting to see an eagle.
I dont know coco but big outdoor plants I’ve had fill their containers with roots just take more watering and feeding. To compare my neighbor turned out same harvest with about 30L pail vs my 20 gal fabric. He cut bottoms out of his, I set on ground. He used Diablo 3-part food, I used GH Veg and Bloom. Nice garden !!

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I know you can grow some bigger plants in smaller pots, but depending on what your looking for, the bigger the pot the bigger the plant.

These are only 30 gallon fabric pots.

6 Likes

Damn. Frickin trees!!That fan aint helping much!!!

1 Like

Ya, I didn’t use them much during veg and early flower, but when I closed it up, and ran the dehumidifiers that’s when they helped. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Do you think it’s too late to transplant the smaller pot into a bigger one. It’s last month of veg before the days become shorter so do you think by putting in a 55 litre will help? Thanks heaps for your advice appreciate it​:pray::pray:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: good looking garden​:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like