Outdoor grow 23

If you have a couple weeks i would think you will be safe. Just be easy when transplanting at that size. If you can put some Mycros in the new soil were the roots will be before transplant, that will help with any shock.Worse case you stunt the growth for a few days, and then they will come back. Make sure you water after transplant if you do so. Good luck too you :v:

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks good, do you do any scrogging/ netting? :+1:

1 Like

Nah do you think I should?

2 Likes

Once them bud you will have buds falling all over the place. I always net mine outdoors, you will be happy you did.

This is 1 of the smaller plants so you can see how I do it. With the fence you have, you could put a few post/stakes in a tie the net to them, or use some pvc pipes and connect them something Iike I do.

Sometimes I have to do a double net. But it is so worth it in the end.

2 Likes

That’s is killa yep I’m onto it… must help with yields i imagine?
Dope garden man​:100::100:

2 Likes

Thanks, when you put the net up you can spread them out which allows all the inner branches to grow up. More colas. :laughing:

2 Likes

Dforce I took your advice and purchased a scrogging net. I also got canna part 1 & 2 and NSR greenleaves Boost Juice. Have you used either? Wondering if it’s any good. I also got some betta basics to remove chlorine as our tap water here has a bit in it. Do you think I should water them everytime I water them?

2 Likes

Two seasons ago… pound each plant

2 Likes

@MayzGAS Very nice. As for the canna part 1&2 and NSR I have not used either. All I can suggest is read up on it a little and start at the low end and see how the plant reacts, and go from there. :v: If in Coco feeding everytime is recommended. Soil is not.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good. :v:

2 Likes

Good looking ladies!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Yours are churning right along.

Are you rotating the bags…the ones that are up gainst the fence?

No big deal just asking…

1 Like

Theyre cozy. It’s a cozy lookin corner. I was wondering also if ya move them around

2 Likes

I would suggest going with nothing smaller than 45 gallons - 170 Liters- outdoors unless they’re autos.

Going in the ground is great option too!

:jack_o_lantern::christmas_tree::partying_face::unicorn::four_leaf_clover::dash::star_struck:

3 Likes

I have been moving them around A little bit but I noticed that the sun and heat has really been cooking some of them… think might start shifting them around into more shade??

2 Likes

Yeah totally agree I normally have massive success in the ground but since moving more residential I’m limited to space

3 Likes