Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

@CoyoteCody Lmao great stoned minds, as they say

@thedeernad might not be till late but ill post it - if you look at the pic of GG4 i posted way back when you can see some of the tray lol

3 Likes

Work has me by the pollen sacs, will play catch up later but for nowwww…

Menorah the Blue Angel Cookie Monster hath been slain, murdered, dismembered, all the above :nerd_face: trichs all milky with just a touch of amber but waiting for the big colas cost me some of the down branch nug due to overripe/rot - will do a staggered harvest when this happens going forward

Don’t worry @Happilyretired im still gonna put up some forearm nug shots but i dont have a third leg cola like you godayam boiiii

3 Likes

Yeah that thing is pretty crazy. There was several others that were pretty epic as well but not like that one… I can’t wait to see yours you take a little bit more time cleaning them up and yours are always so pretty… :+1::v:

1 Like

Awful nice of you to say @Happilyretired - its true i like my gals to strut their stuff and feel F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S lmao but Menorah was sorta the wild child, you know the type - dye their hair and lick whatever they want… :laughing: so not as uniform as others but still :fire:

3 Likes

Maybe in a month or so we can do a little strane swap…:v::+1:

1 Like

Maybe when u dump the tgf u and me can do a lil spit swap???
:+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

@Happilyretired dont see why not neighbor i could go for some Skywalker! :green_heart: the heavy shtuff

@Tenga you gonna come out to ‘Killifornia’?? (lol where tf did this come from anyway?)

1 Like

Lol I’m banking on that she got that from my bio

2 Likes

I think the Medijuana it’s probably gonna be king of the crop but it’s just not quite there yet… On paper it has the best numbers… Wound up with 21+ O’s of the Skywalker :v::+1:

2 Likes

Yes I stole Killifornia from the zootiful one.
Greeny I posted some of my dirty rap to u on GN.
Warning: its filthy.
But won me 2nd place!!!

2 Likes

@Tenga Shoulda took Gold in my book :fire::fire: put the kids to bed lmao

Get your mind out of the gutter and on your tent. We have shizz to grow.

3 Likes

Be nice. . or I might write a rap about u!
:scream::hammer:

4 Likes

@Tenga Doooo it, do it do it do it :grin: :laughing:

Will have some post harvest BACookie shots fo y’all tonight, stick arooouuunndd…

And yessss indoor stuff will be on the way shortly, will post deets there too i swearz! Bout to dive balls deep into that ‘Indoor Project’ part bby

1 Like

:tent: :circus_tent: :camping: :tent: :circus_tent: :camping: :tent: :circus_tent: :camping:

1 Like

Yoooo that’s funny you say that… I was wondering when this “indoor project” business was finna start :thinking:

1 Like

Weighing out the Candyland, Ice Cream Cake, and MAC1 tonight :money_mouth_face:

998… lol @Tenga dropped part 1, GN

1 Like

3 Likes

MAC1 - 6.3oz all A+++

8 Likes