Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

A shiny jar of buds, beautiful job.

2 Likes

That’s a great haul of top quality smoke. Amazing job. I’m looking forward to your indoor success as well.

1 Like

Greeny I messaged u on GN. I couldnt find Automattik there. Did he change his name?

1 Like

@Tenga he’s Automatik on that one

Just take your trim and put in a jar with your butter and put it in a pot of hot water and steep for about 45 minutes to a hour. Then strain through cheesecloth or coffee filter. IMO makes stronger butter. Peace

2 Likes

@Tenga
I shot you a message on GN…:+1::v:

Ok coo cuh!!

@Green707Thumb wow our network is extremely expanded now!! Dang. Cody is a great contact cuz he knows everyone! Hes like the hub!

@Happilyretired i answered u pookie!

2 Likes

@Tenga
I just checked it and didn’t get it yet I’ll check back later to see if their network is slow or something…:+1::v:

1 Like

@Happilyretired

1 Like

Slaaaaacking on my own page lol - already dropped the sh*tty news about Menorah :menorah: not being ready last night as hoped - must have louped in the worng places or was simply too farkin high to see trichs correctly the other day :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

So gonna reschedule the chop for Wed tentatively… stay tuned my weeples :nerd_face:

For now, how bout a gander at this here MAC1 which will get trimmed tonight probs… hard to get a worthy picture, nugs are W-H-I-T-E

She is… the most caked strain… ive ever grown…

8 Likes

Smoking some of the weddingcake i harvested before the final harvest. It’s a good ass high i can say for sure :sunglasses: type of weed you want to just chill all day. Been collecting seeds from tree i would buy from people and even seeds found in dispensary weed :rofl: so i get to expirement for sure :love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

@DChillest Nice tray lol - mine is a SNES Controller, #millenialism

2 Likes

Born 96 :rofl::love_you_gesture:t4: been pushing my plant till then end and i feel like it’s about to pay off friday night :love_you_gesture:t4:

1 Like

That shit looks great, I feel like I can smell it from here!

1 Like

Thats a coated nug. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:Was that MAC1 a cut or seed? I want that in my garden. You really did a perfect job on each strain. They made all made it to the finish with no issues. :clap:t3: Excellent job!

How long does teas last for off aeration? It’s been wet all day and want to do the tea first thing in the am…

1 Like

Very kind words thanks broski @Kevfrmthestl

MAC1 is clone only, Capulator gave out clones to breeders/buddies he trusted/liked and stopped short of mass producing seeds to avoid flooding the market with wide-ranging quality knockoffs and crosses - out here Dark Heart Nursery and the shop I support offer the real deal😁

He didn’t even make much of the original MAC, auctioned off the last batch of seeds he had

Tea should be used within 6 hours tops w/o aeration etc imho, sooner the better🙏🏻

2 Likes

Please, indulge me with a photo!

2 Likes

Good morning greeny, What’s up…:v:

1 Like

Mine is a stoned Mario lmao.

2 Likes