Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project

@Dbpooper @kaptain3d @Hellraiser @Chemzdead @Bulldognuts @AAA @Hoppiefrog @Cannabian @thedeernad @Tenga

Would have added more but y’all already know…

Welcome to the Noobing 737 MAX, I’ll be your captain and I’m sincerely hoping y’all step in to steer this thing from time to time - currently learning from some of you guys on other threads.

Without further ado…

Growing outdoor in raised FFOF beds mixed w/ 20-30% perlite

Feeding a mixture of fresh-brewed compost tea (foliar and bed dumping), R/O water, and as of the last few weeks running BioBizz Grow/Bloom/Heaven/TopMax every 3rd watering

Preventative BT/Spinosad used every other week but have backed off both now due to early flower stage on most - used Neem after seeing some :spider: around but no sign of anything since early July​:nerd_face:

Nets! I :green_heart: nets and use them primarily to keep the moths n butterflies from getting any ideas - no :bug:s allowed as they tend to plague outside growers up n down CA coast

FULL DISCLOSURE: Just did some limb chopping and general thinning on these unruly clones which I was not able to properly train from the start - longer less interesting story there - but I’ve done my best with having less and less available time to give them TLC, be kind guys n gals😆

Ice Cream Cake

Blue Angel Cookies (originally marked as BBM! She’s been real weird out here)

Venom OG (stunted early flower, reveg’d)

Blueberry Muffin (stunted early flower, reveg’d)

Candyland

MAC1 (heavy indica cross cut by looks of her)

For fun - zucchini, squash, cherry tomatoes all planted recently in these new raised beds, was part of my backyard transformation💪🏼

Finally! I’m starting an indoor grow - probably 4x4 - starting with Ethos Cherry Gar See Ya fem seeds and will play around with Sunset Sherbet OG which was unexpected
Will be desperately absorbing your guys’ expertise and recommendations!:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

21 Likes

Set to watch and learn! :nerd_face:
I wish you plenty of success my friend!

5 Likes

I’d love to do raised beds! This looks fun, setting to watch!

3 Likes

Glad I dipped my pen in your ink bro

4 Likes

It’s new to me as well fwiw!

1 Like

@Green707Thumb. Looks and sounds like you’re off to a great start outdoors. :+1:
Congrats on the new beds :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Ur using ro do u buffer water w a reminerilization cartrage or add 150 ppm of calcium to stabelize? Works like a charm.great looking gals btw :wink:

3 Likes

If u like the inline reminerilization cartrage idea IDs 50/50 calcite and corosex you are looking for. It’s a drinking water cartridge :hugs:

3 Likes

Have not been buffering for those “cleanses” as I think of them but those carts sounds like a great idea, good lookin out gromie!

3 Likes

Always happy to help where I can😋

4 Likes

Looking forward to see this grow. Set to watch.

3 Likes

Right on thanks @Oldguy glad you’re tuned in

2 Likes

Will value your input! Thanks @Bulldognuts

2 Likes

Hell yeah buddy, you’re doing great love it!! I’m excited to see em start flowering prob as excited as you are lol!! Love it dude just remember to be extra cleanly when messing with your outdoor girls and going to your indoor tent as to not bring in any unwanted bugs. Its a good practice to put clean clothes or deaignated just for you indoor grow. I know this sounds crazy and overly cautious but it can and will happen if not careful. We are all here learning so don’t ever feel like you can’t ask someone a question about anything! Thanks for the tag.

4 Likes

Nice to have you Señor Poopêr! Easily something I’d overlook at first.

This kinda stuff is gold @Dbpooper

4 Likes

Nice lookin! What area of the world are you in? General… dont want an address lol, well maybe I do? Come to think of it :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Napa bby, 3dub life! Wine, Weed n Weather😆

4 Likes

Hey I wrnt to school in Napa at the Christian Brothers Winery school… I know they sold years ago, but it was a part of my childhood anyway.

2 Likes

No way! I spent a summer pouring at Charles Krug so I spent plenty of time with the folks at what is now Greystone, sorta culinary academy

Small :earth_americas: kinfolk

2 Likes

is that what it is now? It was 45 years ago I went to that school. I lived in Sac. Went home for the weekends
They beat us with wooden paddles naked in front of the other students for stepping out if line. Pretty badly too, couldnt sit down. It was traumatic actually. I have some fond memories clouded with beatings.

Yep thats the place! Now that I look at it, it looks like a mental institution not a school.
The parking lot was a football field.

4 Likes