Out of power due to hurricane

@bob31 awesome problem to have. First one i actually wanted to have lol. Checked my timer yesterday and realised i have had it on 20/4. Thought i had it set for off midnight- 6am but nope it was midnight- 4am. Last night was the first night to get 6 hours and boom twice the growth.

1 Like

Check on the lights! That happens sometimes! I’d bump them down to 16/8 for a few days and then down from there to12/12

I was going to start dropping it 2 hours at a time every 3 days until i hit 12/12. Need to clean out my DWC bucket. Noticed some algae starting to grow after i switched to full nutes

thinking this may be a boy. Tall and skinny not much branching after being topped twice. Bag seed so not a problem lol

1 Like

@Donaldj @latewood @bob31 @Ragnar. Any idea what’s going on here. O water has been sprayed or dripped on them. And its more oily than water and smells skunky as hell. Haven’t given water in 3 days since flush.

1 Like

Wet spots just showed up within the last 2 hours

Plants do transpire water just like we sweat or moisture is in our breath likewise plants are the same means your plant needs more airflow a fan to pull moisture away

1 Like

@Donaldj thanks. Yeah i forgot to turn my fan once it warmed up outside. I turn it off at night so the temps don’t drop to low. It’s gotten down in the low 50s mid 40s inside box with fan on at night with no warmth from the lights. They sleep when i do lol

1 Like

put fan on same timer as lights

1 Like

what i find after first day of 12/12. Gold leaf already flowering :slight_smile: @bob31 @Donaldj @latewood @Ragnar

3 Likes

Update on gold leaf

1 Like

No more room to keep tucking under lol. Looking like i am gonna get a high yield. Tiger bloom is working amazing.

purple haze doing amazing too.

1 Like

Hard to rell from pic but the base of purple haze is about 2" wide

super silver haze. @Donaldj @Rexx @bob31 is this nitrogen toxicity? I have flushed it multiple times over the last 3 weeks and it wont go away. Only nutes it has gotten is tiger bloom and cal-mag. Any ideas

you’re in flower how much Cal-mag are you giving her and by any chance is she getting cold at night?

@Donaldj temps at night have been mid to high 60s and only 2ml cal-mag per gallon only on feed days. Only difference between it and gold leaf is it is outside and gold leaf is in grow box.

I was thinking she wasn’t taking the transition from the Gen. Hydro nutes to tiger bloom but none of my other plants have had any problems.

When i made the transition i flushed them good and then a week of just water. Started giving full nutes 3 weeks ago. Probably a bit soon for her seeing she didn’t start to flower for about a week after gold leaf and purple haze.