Out of power due to hurricane

5 days after i decided to take the flower off my clone(after weeks of no growth). I was thinking it was putting everything into the flower and i was right. As soon as i took it off boom growth everywhere

Sorry bro, I have no clue what needs to be done…strictly soil guy :wink::wink::wink:

@Ragnar no problem. Its all learning experience for me. I did 3 in DWC last time with not many problems. Soil is by far way easier lol. This may be my last time doing DWC. So much more work involved in it. Plus going soil is cheaper. On the plus side they seem to love the coco loco I’m using

1 Like

Besides looking under fed and 55f being a little too cold for DWC it appears ok

Yeah, I am very much hands off type of grower…
Good luck !

@Donaldj thanks. I was thinking i needed to bump up the food. They are growing way faster than last grow. Going to move my air pump closer to heater so it gets a little warmer air. Having the heater on 90% of the time is keeping the humidity low(avg around 40%) is that going to cause problems?

My RH is all over the place rarely higher than 40% though it may help if I could raise it just too much effort

@ lol ok yeah mines the same way. I’ve seen it as low as 18% and high as 92%. Depends on how hot it is outside, how long i run the heater, how many fans im running.

They will grow even in adverse conditions

Secret garden update lol.

back left to right. Purple haze, super silver haze, gold leaf. Everything up front are bag seed. @Donaldj @bob31 @Ragnar @latewood

1 Like

Getting hard to keep lights away from gold leaf. She growing about a inch to 2 inches every day. Going to take out the floor to gain more grow room. No trimming ( other than topping once) and better lights made a huge difference this grow.

1 Like

The GL can get tall! Most of us SCROG GL indoors! I harvested a ton off of mine last fall! @Dwells823

@bob31 yeah i have noticed all the posts. I can see why. She going crazy just today the purple haze has almost caught up. Ill probably be moving the one up front outside to give the 3 more space to go nuts. How long do you normally veg for?

I vegged mine for 60 days, but total height in the scrog was only about 2 feet at the screen until I flipped the lights and I tucked more and probably grew a foot or so above the net

I have a ton of pics on my grow journal

@bob31 ill have to go check them out. Mine are 40 days in veg.

As long as you have enough height to cover the stretch and enough elbow room I’d keep them vegging another couple weeks.

Planing on giving them another week under 18/6 and start working my way down to 12/12

1 Like

@bob31 was checking out @Hogmaster GL scrog. Glad to see mine is at the same point his was at same time frame. Now just hope she finishes off the same LMAO. Some of yall have some insane grows. Hard to keep up with the 500+ replies in threads.

3 Likes

She has grow 4" in less than 36 hours. Lights set at 12" yesterday afternoon. They are at 8 above now. Floor has to drop tomorrow seeing i can only rase lights another 2"

1 Like

wow, thats crazy growth and a good problem to have isnt it @Dwells823

Here is my grow from last summer.

GL SCROG
GG Indoor/ outdoor
BBA
AHA