Out of control organic outdoor grow!

my camera sucks at taking nice pis of the tribe, I am thinking about plan B.

Everything is moving right along.

Here is the skunk group. They are in 10 gallons but I don’t think they will make it all the way to harvest in these containers. Really do t want to pot up. Going to 15 seems pointless and 20 gallon are hard to move around. We will see:

5 Likes

Then here are the 2 “rogue” NL plants:

7 Likes

And lastly, I have a new group of plants that are going in the Afghani box. I have one last Afghani branch im waiting on to mature for the bud and the seeds, I’m pulling this weekend and adding the new plants:

4 Likes

These are the ones going in the box. I will cut all side branches off and focus on the main colas:

6 Likes

Wow awesome.

So nice

Thanks @Cyle1 and @Magilla12.

Got the rest of the Afghani box chopped.

I replaced the 9 Afghani with:

3- Sour Diesel
2- Grand Daddy Purple
2- Gorilla Glue
1- Durban Poison

All ILGM. Total of 8 in there.

6 Likes

Here is the skunk family:

6 Likes

My new cloning technique is 100% success rate in 2 batches @approx 20 per batch:

I am saving one clone from each plant for breeding/cloning based on Pheno expression.

4 Likes

Lastly the rogue NL sisters:

5 Likes

Superb horticulture !..the weather sucks in sw wales…
cold/wet and my herb is suffering as its more like September than May…your neighbours must be very cool people or have sinus problems :grin:

1 Like

Neighbors a decent, but I’m hoping they have sinus problems!

2 Likes

Had likes now I’m out looking good your way @AAA

Good luck with that !..what soil / nutes are you using ?

The original box was a full recipe of Subcool’s supersoil.

I pulled out half, amended in 1/4 recipe amount of supersoil and then planted the 3 gallon plants and filled in with the soil I had removed.

3 Likes

Today was 1 part sad and 2 parts liberating.

Also I want to add that I blame this all on @garrigan62, @thesun, and @ILGMSEEDS. If I would have never made the supersoil recipe this would not have been an issue, so it’s mostly Garrigan’s fault!

My plants have been out of control and I’ve had a annoying feeling that I would need to do something drastic.

The box that used to house the Afghanis had 4 foot tall plus plants, I only wanted 4-5 foot tall plants in the end.

Before cutting:

4 Likes

After cutting:

4 Likes

The NL sisters are a whole other issue. I’ve been cutting them back on the weekly, but today I took off some of the biggest branches yet:

5 Likes