Out of control organic outdoor grow!

@AAA. How easy is the sour diesel to grow? Il be growing it later this year

So far, beautiful. But still in veg.

I put 2 in the box next to the rogue NL plants and they are stretching to try and compete for light.

Here they are:

6 Likes

thats pure genius !

Sane thing I used to do in pots in the late 99’s, except I used lava rock then.

Are you growing Kumani yet?

I hopefully will try Kumoani after this Hindu Kush / Afghani season is wrapped up around; Inshalla; the end of June, but there are lots of bogus sellers of seeds these days especially when it comes to the more esoteric strains
I want to try Mr Bergmans Auto Gold, I have had very bad luck with Euro seed suppliers, almost 70% germination failure this year and so I am going to up my game and try ILGM
Then off to the Hermitage in St Petersburg to look at some groovy art in Sept and maybe sniff out some Russki Strains. :scream:

2 Likes

Inshalla, god willing, correct?

Ruski strains could be interesting.

1 Like

Also, I’ve been impressed with ILGM genetics.

1 Like

correcto…it has been absorbded into the everyday language here, just like shampoo from Hindi.
I was in Latvia just after the Soviet USSR fell and it grows wild but very scrawny, I believe the Ruderalis DNA comes from northern european indiginous weed

Mr Putin is known to be a harsh dude when it comes to getting high so I must be en garde, although vodka is cheaper than …everything.

I was in Prague(I know it’s not Russia) in 2002 and was amazed at how many people were growing.

The was also a “grey” area as far a legality goes towards the underground coffee shop industry.

You had to sit and have drinks for at least an hour before they would propose the cannabis menu to you.

Islamic studies at college, Christianity didn’t seem nearly as interesting from an atheist’s point of view.

Its all a fairy tale to me :clown_face:…Cardiff…how the heck did you end up there?

eastern bloc old boy ! :face_with_monocle:

I’ve been a clothing designer most of my life, a start up solar company in Cardiff hired me to design jackets, bags, tents, etc. with thin film flexible solar panels integrated in them.

Their technology was cutting edge, but not efficient enough .

1 Like

far out !..I used to light fashion shows on London and Paris …I started out in LA back in '75 working for A. Smile Jeans…$600 a month and all the denim bell bottoms I could sashay / walk out in …I ended up in Bombay and Cairo doing fashion for long forgotten people…now I mainly grow my own pot.

1 Like

Too cool @James68

I spent 7 months in India during my 5 years at the Cardiff company.

How is your grow going? Got pics?

I was in Goa in '71…whoo whoo !

I do not have a smartphone or tablet…hence,
my camera takes mediocre images of the gals or I take mediocre images of my gals…I shall get all Mapelthorpe tomorrow with the camera and see how the snaps shape up. :roll_eyes:

Are you welsh?

1 Like

no, I am from Tasmania

Oh, cool!

1 Like