Organic with the Hippie

A quick update… Overall plant growth has been super slow due to very crummy weather. Multiple lows well below freezing. A few are a bit behind the rest due to being transplanted late. All should survive.
Most have been topped and this will probably be the only time. I have pulled a few down and will continue to as they reach the net. I lean more towards this method.
I noticed two that had minor light intensity damage. I think this was due to the many cold cloudy days, I had the buckets on, not allowing much light to the plant. Once the temps increased to the 90s the buckets came off and the intense light flowed. This change was way to fast!!
Doing alittle future prepping with the white netting.
Time to work on filling the nets :wink:
Happy growing everyone…

7 Likes

I feel the cold nights are behind us and nicer weather is in the future. Ya baby! We have had a few hick-ups over this past month but are moving forward.
The different genotypes within this strain (breeder) are very visible. I’m pretty excited to see how all compare to one another come October. Of course certain phenos in the garden will differ from others as my growing style and conditions varies from most.
The next few months will consist of alot of pulling down and bushing out. I would like to keep them lower than the shade clothe and focuses on an outdoor sea of green. Purple Dream style :slight_smile:
Happy growing everyone…

e

6 Likes

Here are a few photos of the garden. Everything seems to be going pretty smooth. This is not to say we haven’t had minor problems here and there. I have only topped all the plants once. The rest is LST. I will probably LST them two/three more times before they hit the net. Once they are into the net I will let them do there thing.
We left for a short two night camping trip this past couple of days and were able to try out the drip lines. Success!! I may of over programmed the timer for a bit to long but hey… I would rather have alittle extra water then not enough.
The weekends are feeding days. I started a batch of tea yesterday. While I was camping I I gathered a fresh 5 gallon bucket of humus for the tea. Oh ya baby they are ganna love it.
Thank you Angus the garden owl for watching the girls while we were gone. You do such a fantastic job. He have a few owls in the neighborhood and at night it sounds like Angus is alive.
Please let me know if you see anything I can improve on. I’m always looking to learn.
Happy growing everyone…

i

13 Likes

@Axemanjake23 @kdawg @beardless @patchman @HappyHydroGrower @kellydans @Sirsmokesalot @Nicky @anon47338222 @Hellraiser

4 Likes

@kellydans @OlyBoy98503 @BrokenHippy @BadFish420 @Joshmcginnis28 @thedeernad

2 Likes

Such a clean well organized setup. You always have a nice summer garden =)

4 Likes

Looking good dude! They are definitely loving life. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Well done sir :clap: :+1:

Excited to see how it all turns out! :grin:

4 Likes

I can hardly imagine what they will look like at harvest time. Impressive set up and great looking plants.

5 Likes

Love it ! Nice clean , organized and lush green growth ! Good job, got a great grow under way :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag very nice ! lots of room to work with.

3 Likes

And to think I have a hard time growing two plants at times…. Whaaaaatt? Awesome job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gad dang it that is super nice. Jelly here for sure

1 Like

@anon86641082 Love the drip line idea man glad it worked out when you were able to try it. I might have to eventually attempt something like that for my girls in the greenhouse so that I am able to go away without being terrified of them drying up on me haha. The girls are looking great I can’t wait to see the rest of the grow.

3 Likes

Thanx everyone! Went alittle much with some LST and just noticed a few ‘not so healthy’ knuckles. Hopefully over the next few weeks the bare spots will fill in. Bring on the Purple Dreams :wink:
Happy growing…

3 Likes

@haze1968 your grow kinda looks like my grow. Looks like we both like alot of tops :wink:
Happy growing…

WOW @anon86641082 such a solid set up brother! Everything looks totally amazing man! I am very impressed :sunglasses:
Following along buddy

2 Likes

@Gunther11 I like to feed with freshly brewed organic teas once per week. Only fresh water in between. Making the feeding schedule real easy and simple.

3 Likes

@spankyjr1 I’m also going for a scrog style this year. Well… kinda :wink:

3 Likes

I need to set up some kinda drip system for mine when I’m gone need to do more research on that if you could point me to some good info it would be much appreciated.
I don’t do a typical scrog I can’t bend over to trim and LST so I put 4 stakes in each bag and tie up as needed so I can still pull each plant out for watering and trimming. I’m hoping to set up a watering system that will still allow me to pull plants out for training and leave in the rest of the time so I’m looking for ideas if anyone has any.
This is my Twin-Turbo grow tent

There are 2 BD from seed 2 BD clones from last grow which is a great daytime smoke 2 Fruity Pebbles also a great daytime smoke and 1 Zittlez
I grew one Zittlez last grow that just finshed a month ago and the buds are mostly leaves very strange don’t know if I did something wrong
Keep up the good work any tips are most welcome.

5 Likes