Old school 1st Auto Grow

Know that very feeling well Brother Merlin. Big congrats on the new truck, you’ll have to post a pic when you get it.

2 Likes

Looking good bro :sunglasses:. The older plants are really taking off! The younger ones look very bushy from the pictures. I’m a little bit behind on everyone’s journals. Work is really busy at the moment.
I hope everyone’s wife’s or significant other is feeling better. Mental health is something that is not discussed enough. I deal with anxiety and depression and it’s a real pain in the ass! Anyway hope everyone feels better!!!

1 Like

Right on Capt, I know the long work hours. Do ya thing brother man.

1 Like

Only Lowe’s could carry every thing for AC duct board …but ”Duct board” MoBikly got me thinking about a closed looped ac solution. Here’s what I came up with until I can control the interior environment better. Closet still Maintaining 68-80 inside with outside temps in the 89-90,s. @MoBilly @Axemanjake23 @Capt.Cola @merlin44 @PharmerBob
This is a 10” x 72” cool air plenum. 4” return cool air from the front. 6” line from the plenum to the intake side of the ac.

Too 4” is returning cool air the the plenum. Bottom 4” is piled into the closet.

6 Likes

That’s some true MacGyver skills bro.
:slight_smile:

Your idea brother man🤟

1 Like

Brilliant!:grin::grin::alien:

1 Like

Very nice job on this. :+1:

1 Like

Auto Skitz and auto pot update: dropped 2 more beans yesterday. Northern Lights and Sour D. Reservoir check. Cleaning and prepping the next 2 pots. Going to grow the NL and SD in coco versus Fox farm HF. F**d up and snapped the main cola on #2 a couple of weeks… dammit man! Adjusted my grow dates from ground breaking versus a rail sprout. Most of the growth seems to fit the age. Dimming auto Skitz certainly has several different affects on the individual plant 3 and 4 are a a mirror image of 1 and 2 after the fimm. Seemed to grow out of the clover mutated leaves on the bushy ones. @Axemanjake23 @merlin44 @Capt.Cola @PharmerBob @anon33684698 @repins12. Did you get the new wheels Merlin?

5 Likes

They’re so happy!!!

1 Like

Thanks PharmaBob. I’ve had some trials and tribulations to go through, but seemed to close to be dialed in. I did have to shut the res down and let the pots dry for 2 days. Especially when I was killing fungus gnats. Have the flow off at the moment after flushing sledge hammer through the 4. Have you ever used FF boomerang? Curious as to the benefits or go back to routine feeding schedule??

Never used boomerang

I used gh trio with that whole lineup for a while!

Switched to maxi series and just use

Calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, maxi series , cAnnazym , humic acids and fulvic acids in water soluble form

I boost at flower with ope sesame, beastie blooms and cha-Ching

Very easy and best results I’ve had indoors

1 Like

That’s an interesting cooling system you’ve got there buddy! I might be considering something along these lines myself before I do another summer grow?

1 Like

Many thanks BSTARR. The pics don’t do a lot of justice for the complete set up. The cool air plenum needs to be larger but couldn’t get my hands on any insulated duct board so I fastened 2 10 inch pipes with end caps. The internal ac thermostat reads the cool air in the plenum and swing this small it runs just long enough to get me around 80-84 degrees. I think a larger one would run longer and have better stability. My garage closet has been a constant work in progress/ improvement. Learn something new with each grow.

2 Likes

Looking good bro :sunglasses:. Your plants are living their best life lol. It’s awesome how much has changed from your first grow!!! Your knocking it outa the park brother. Not to get to personal but you are in the northeast correct?

1 Like

South east Bro as in NC. Not getting personal at all. Temps were great this week in the 70’s. Had to put off insulating the garage until. Ext week then it’s on with that and drywall. Hopefully will be able to maintain some decent conditioning. I’m still planning on being the fresh air from outside and pumping the ac in. All depends on the ambient temps outside. Are you up North?

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment bro, definitely learned a lot of does and don’ts.

1 Like

Right on PharmerBob thanks for that info

1 Like

If your not adding it yet check out humic and fulvic acids and how they help the plants ability to take up nutrients, chelation is an amazing thing!

Cannazym Helps promote root growth and breaks down dead roots and waste inside the system to create nutrients the plant / organisms that live inside that environment can use

Figured I’d leave a little insight on the use of the odd ones :wink:

2 Likes

New wheels are on order but won’t arrive until sometime in July. That is unless there is some sort of delay.

Your plants look great!.

Here is a manufacture’s photo of what the truck will look like:

4 Likes