Old school 1st Auto Grow

Reds way always works. :v::v::alien:

2 Likes

Nice quick thinking saves the day. Keep n eye on ur RH, depending upon ur air flow. N it has been some funky ass weather so far this year. :v::v::alien:

2 Likes

@AlienBrew thanks Brother Man, that was mV Givered in 20 minutes. Anything to save the ladies. It dropped from
90 to 74 in about 15 minute, I wish it had a timer start in stead of hourly settings. I’ve got a 16 hour day today, pouring about 500 yards of concrete at 4:00 am this morning. We’re you able to pick up some beans? I’ve got some northern lights and Sour D coming in a week. Hold it down Bro.

@repins12 forgot to tag you bro, you grow a duck ton of herb and wanted to see if you had any suggestions 4 auto skittlez. In coco and Happy frog and setting in auto pots. Rednecked the wife’s portable ac and maintaining 74-78 with 50% humidity. 2 bigger ones are 40 and 35 days old, 2 smaller ones are 15 days old.

1 Like

Auto corrects me all the time. Pretty sure you know what duck was supposed to be :thinking:

1 Like

Yea bro a little redneck ingenuity for the win! Mid 70’s is what I aim to run at. The seed buying is never ending once you start brother. I got some white widows on the way :laughing:

1 Like

I like the WW. 1st ones I grew and not a bad smoke considering I had to chop 2 weeks early. I think you’ll like it. It’s been a while since I’ve smoked some Northern Lights, longer on the sour D.

Dam dude I’ve had the unpleasant experience of pouring concrete, some of the hardest work I’ve ever done. Will never do it again. So I feel for u. What the hell u gunna do when the temp does what it does? Apparently confiscate ur wife’s portable ac unit. Ur lucky u were there, she had what u needed. N did what u had to do to save the sinking ship. Picked up some Big Bud, n GDP. Familiar with both, actually grown both but it’s been awhile. I’m at my place on the Mo. Arkansas boarder, so my care taker is n charge at the moment. It cost me 3 WW last time, they were youngsters but it still hurt :cry:. Grow’em big, grow’em tall, but most of all grow’em :v::v::alien:

1 Like

@AlienBrew i actually unboxed her ac unit and think it might stay. Insulating the walls and ceilings Monday. 2 of my favorite flavors on the beans Bro! Love me some GDP at bedtime. Check out the temp on the inside of my garage and the temp inside the closet with the in ac piped in. @Capt.Cola

1 Like

@AlienBrew yep, concrete placing sux for sure. I personally didn’t do any of the grunt work today but did for many years. Hold it down Bro, you don’t live in the ozarks do ya? Man that’s beautiful landscaping

No I don’t live down here but I do own 137 acres, 6 miles from Bull Shoals lake. So I hunt n fish quite a lot. It’s actually spring turkey season now. Dude I’d b figuring out how to keep that ac until right where it’s at. The temp doesn’t lie, that ac until just turned into one of the vital components of ur ladies happiness. Insulating the walls n ceiling, brilliant.:+1::v::v::alien:

2 Likes

Spot on brother, need to get the insulation and drywall in to drop the inside temps. Think I’ll keep the wife’s AC. Like you said I immediately noticed a difference in the ladies with the new interior conditions. Hell bro, I’ve got 4 temp/humidity sensors in the closet. 1, probe type, 2 WiFi sensors and the fail proof 1 you see in the closet. Unlike my last grow in this closet with wires and power strip inside, I mounted it on the outside wall and ran all the wires to the outside. Man I love to fish and hunt. You’re a luck man bro! Drop them beans, I wanna see those GDP’s. That might be my next flavor after a few NLs and Sour Ds. Hold it down out there :sunglasses::man_construction_worker:

1 Like

What I say, ain’t going to help ur grow, what them ladies say, that pertains directly to ur grow. I was just stating the facts that u showed me, u need to address the heat problem. It seems to me u have a solution on hand, r come up with a different solution. Ask the forum for some possible solutions, r the internet, google. U bought some time fer sure, but it’s going to get hotter. I don’t want to b the one saying do this, n it blows up n ur face. Go by what the ladies say, ur the one taking care of them, gotta learn to listen to what their saying my man. My care taker pulled a OG Kush yesterday, got 2 Banana Kush, 3 WW, 2 Sky Walker, 2 OGK, n 3 Super Skunk waiting n veg. N 6 ladies n grow, 2 of them r NL. So when I get back I’ll b paying the med dispensary a visit. N there ain’t a god dam, mo**#r f**#ng, gobbler n this whole son of a b*#*#g, mother f*#**g hollow.:v::v::+1::confounded::confounded::alien:

1 Like

@PharmerBob thanks for the info on the gnat problem.

If ur write to me, @PharmerBob I’ve used it on everything that had an established root base. N it might bubble up some times, so slow the pour.:pinching_hand::v::alien:

A little growth update. Seeing some pre-flower on one. Week 5 and 6 for the 2 big ones and week 2 for the 2 smaller. Skittlez definitely forms the clover leaves after a fimm job. Merlin I hope all is well in your world Bro! @Capt.Cola @PharmerBob @Axemanjake23 @MoBilly @merlin44

5 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes @OGIncognito, things are a bit better this week. Last week was very difficult for Mrs. Merlin.

Your plants look great! You may inspire me to get something going very soon. Thanks for that as well.

@merlin44 I would love to see some of your kick ass bud growing again! Sending Ms Merlin warm wishes and I understand, my wife suffers mental issues and it’s like a roller coaster ride sometimes. Best medicine is love and support brother!

2 Likes

While there is not a lot to be joyous about these days, we make the best of every day that we have together. We are eagerly anticipating taking delivery of the new truck that Mrs Merlin ordered for my birthday. We will get it in July (hopefully LOL) if all goes as anticipated.

Mrs Merlin’s spirits were much better as she went through the process of ordering the vehicle. It really made her feel like she was contributing and it warmed my heart to see her so excited about something.

3 Likes

You are certainly right about that. I have a good idea of what you and your sweetie are going through and I hope for the very best for you.

Stay strong and know that there are people that care about you and your wife. Even if we live far away and only know you remotely.

3 Likes