Old school 1st Auto Grow

That’s good info right there brother! Muchos grassy ass.

2 Likes

Right on Brother! That’s a sweet looking Truck. Congrats, I know the anticipation is probably killing you.

1 Like

That wait is not so bad…I just don’t have a truck in the meantime as I sold my old truck when I placed the order. No trips to the landfill for a while.

My original plan was to purchase a late model used truck with low mileage (< 30K) but Mrs Merlin insisted that I get a new truck (birthday present). Decided to order rather than settle for what was available on the lots.

Gotcha, gave my truck to my son to make a long drive to Colorado to start a new job when my company provided me one. Truth be told I miss it for just those landfill needs, but family is all you really have in the “F**d up world right now. We decided to not let it effect our way of living and go out of our way to be considerate, kind, polite etc… all the humanly traits that keep us civil. We can only hope brother Merlin🧙‍♂️

2 Likes

That deserves a big hug and special day for Mrs Merlin I would say! :man_mage::tada:

1 Like

I try to make every day special for Mrs Merlin. She is better than I ever deserved.

Amen to that brother! In the same boat. It’s time to savor some of the “GOLDEN YEARS” or savor more.

1 Like

Yes a few states farther north. I have a few good friends that moved down there a while ago.

1 Like

Right on Capt

1 Like

How many BTUs is that AC unit? I couldn’t tell if the hot air exhaust is vented outdoors?

6000 and yes vented outside. The cool air is returned back to the plenum for the intake instead of pulling the garage air at ambient temperature and humidity.

3 Likes

The crap stoners put together blows my mind. It’s amazing weed is suppose to make you dumb and forgetful. But look what we can do if given a reason, growing. Your plants look healthy and well man. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Axemanjake23 leave the engineering up to a stoner brother. We’re very creative in a red neck way :sunglasses::thinking:

1 Like

Yesterday’s temps and closet tents. I’m monitoring 3 temp/RH meters.
This one is at the floor level

Canopy height

Temp at the lights

2 Likes

The Ac set up seemed to do the job with maintaining temp and RH. Forgot to tag all on these 2 post. @anon33684698 @Capt.Cola @PharmerBob @Axemanjake23 @MoBilly @merlin44

4 Likes

The northern lights and sour d popped in less than 48 hours and setting in some HF in the dome. Might see some sprouts in a couple of days. The Northern Lights popped in about 30 hours. Cheers to ILGM, so far every seed I’ve purchased from them has been successful.

3 Likes

@Axemanjake23 @Capt.Cola question auto kings. When do you release the tie downs on the plants. I’m going into week 6 and 7. I’ve been occasionally releasing them at night a few days a week. Trying not to stunt growth and curious when the stretch starts for autos?

2 Likes

You should see some stretch when they transition from veg to flower. I take my tie downs off when I’m in flower. Found that If I take them off to early the branches that were tied down start to creep up. Plants are looking great bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

I second @Capt.Cola
I’ve thought they should be right to remove them come back the next day and they’ve crept upwards.
Honestly, I just leave mine on til choppy chop day now.

2 Likes