Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

You are on fire! Nice!

2 Likes

12 Likes

So, I have to ask…when someone says “do you want some slaps”?..what the hell are they asking?

2 Likes

Slaps are stickers… usually with the Grower’s logo or something similar…

1 Like

Wow.I feel like an idiot now…why the name change from stickers, that name worked for so long, I can’t keep up with this generation

9 Likes

I only found out because I won a bunch of them in almost every giveaway… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I have been wondering if anyone ever actually really wins those!! Lol, I never see the names of winners that I recognize :rofl:

1 Like

I am so lucky with those giveaways, it’s unbelievable! I must have won at least 1 a month since I’m on IG…

2 Likes

Kap wins them ALL!

4 Likes

And are these stickers some how impregnated with THC or are they literally just stickers with logos on them?? :thinking:

3 Likes

Really just plain old stickers… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hahaha scratch and lick pot stickers. I love it.

3 Likes

Haha I’m so naive (read:gullible) sometimes :rofl:

3 Likes

2 days later, 5th node coming in…I’ll be topping soo and prepping for the main line :muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Well that would all depend on the situation surely lol
@Ocean re slaps. Just found this.

1 Like

Time for some haircuts!!

All too familiar scene @Arrow

Before:

Locating third node:

First cut:

Shaved sides:

All done:

16 Likes

Yip yip…now where have I seen that before :wink::joy::joy: …I presume you have yet another lil space full of clones… Like your work, consistency pays off…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

They are all looking very tidy!
I have only just finished trimming storing three of mine - autos - for 11.5 ounces. Unfortunately high temps and very low temps turned my dry into a 4 day finish. I still have 2 autos finishing off - but seeing these has me wanting to get some photo seeds going already! :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

Its time Budz…get down to business…photo business that is…:wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Oh absolutely mate! My autos should be done in a couple of weeks - which should coincide with the end of the worst of our summer - had enough of this stupid low humidity!
I’ve got a nice collection of seeds - jt trying to decide if I want to run 2x2 strains or 4 x 1 strain to get some variety in my cabinet… :sunglasses: :+1: :crazy_face:

7 Likes