Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

:rofl::joy::rofl:. I’ll let him have it, he’s earned it!

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag Ocean… loving the strains! Your grows been on autopilot :fire: :fire:, know you’ll kill this one too.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got room on the boat for one more? :wink:

7 Likes

Pop goes the weasel!! Not bad for 48 hours in coco after a 24hr soak in plain Jane water :smiley:

7 Likes

A little bit of stretching going on, so I Lowered the light about 3” and bumped the wattage a tad bit which should halt the stretch and let the first node develop more and bulk the stem some :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Looks just like my nursery lol looking good

1 Like

“Little” update, just growing and growing :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They’re coming on quick! Looking good

2 Likes

Probably gonna put into one gallons today for a few weeks:

That’s my watermelon punch mother in the back :slight_smile: gonna do a little trimming on her today too as well as put the red jack autos into their final homes outside

7 Likes

Have you got four of her babies there in front of her?

1 Like

No the 6 showing their 2nd node is 2(ea) of peyote gorilla, grand daddy purple, and wedding cake x frosty gelato.

The 2 tiny ones on the right are red jack autos from growers choice, and the one on far left is one of her clones I got started for a friend (there’s 2 actually but the second is out of the frame)

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess I could have just scrolled up. :laughing: I’m probably trying to follow too many grows. It’s a lot of fun checking out the way everyone goes about making this hobby work.
I will say though, that mom looks strong man.

2 Likes

They coming along nicely @Ocean

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m finding growing cannabis to be very easy once I got past the first grow… just set a recipie and follow it and reap the rewards in about 16(ish) weeks :). Way different then growing some vegetables in the garden when you have 100% control indoors :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

They’re all looking amazing @Ocean
Well done sir! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Everything is looking great.

2 Likes

Got the transplanting done and out of the way for now, they will stay here in these for a while…I’ll get the main lines going before I transfer to the 2x4 Veg tent (if my damn LED drivers will ever get here)

10 Likes

Looking great Ocean!!

3 Likes