Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

Ok…time has come for me to start my 3rd grow, which SHOULD finish up a few weeks before my retirement of 25yrs of Military service :heart_eyes:

On Deck we have 2 of each:
Grand Daddy Purple - seedsman
Weddingcake x Frosty Gelato - growers choice
Peyote Gorilla - seedsman

Goal for this is to hit minimum 5oz or more from ea plant. To do this I’m going for about a 75day veg period with heavy training.

I will be doing another mainline/flux grow in coco/pearlite 7 gallon fabric pots using: jacks, cytoplus, recharge and Xtreme gardens mycos.

And here we are off to the races!!

Gonna tag a few here hopefully you guys will enjoy the follow:
@AfgVet @kaptain3d @Grizz718 @Blackmoon @Arrow @anon33684698 @stlleaf there are a ton more that I’ll add later :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Got it set to watching @Ocean

3 Likes

@Druiddescent ima try for purple with the GDP hopefully lol, I been watching you do the same :slight_smile:

@Covertgrower @patchman @pptrsha1 @ashhhh @Happilyretired @Happygro @Budz420 @CoyoteCody @AZIrish

11 Likes

Absolutely! I’m onboard for the ride! Good luck and congrats again on your impending retirement :purple_heart:

@AfgVet are you gonna charge this bloke spotters rights for the similarity of your journal names?? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ocean-
Thank you very much for your service!! I feel pretty sure you have been infected by the grow bug. Congratulations!!! That is a healthy goal, but I think you can do it. Are these outside or inside? If inside, what light will you be using? GDP is on my radar of strains to grow. I am fixing to start grow #3, my second organic grow. I will be doing a new strain of CBD White Widow auto, and another Blueberry auto. I will follow along as best as I can. I will also leave a link to my journal. Peace…

2 Likes

All inside, using 3 HLG 288s and 2 HLG UVA bars in a 3x6 section of my grow room:

18 Likes

@anon33684698 she was on to something with her grow which inspired me to do the same​:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag! A very nice selection you have there. You sure seem properly geared up to succeed!
I have a couple of Peyote strains to grow in my collection - keen to see what they do!
Set to watch! :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love the set up @Ocean like a stage

3 Likes

That’s it!! Thats my “stage” lighting for all my girls to put a show on with :rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Set to learn! :nerd_face:
Thanks for the tag. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag…I’m watching for sure…:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol @Ocean I’m se to watching! I wanna see purple! Good luck! Let’s ride!

3 Likes

Thanks for your service and congratulations on your upcoming retirement, Nice set up .Would like to tag along.

3 Likes

Thanks for your service! Mind if I lurk around? @Ocean

2 Likes

Set to watching my friend. Thanks for the tag @Ocean

Lets rock n roll

2 Likes

Congrats on your future retirement!

4 Likes

I’m here too. :eye::eyes::+1:t3:

4 Likes

All tucked in and ready to get sprouting!!

13 Likes

I’m in!!! Looking forward to this, if for no other reason than to celebrate your retirement!

10 Likes