Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

I can’t like that one….

2 Likes

I have one like that right now. Everything is telling me it’s a male, just waiting on the balls

6 Likes

Full flush after a few weeks of adding some fox farms beasti blooms and cha Ching, and Lights out time, will resume normal feeding in the morning for the final stretch!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Few morning shots during feeding, nothing too special, few colors coming in:

8 Likes

Color!! Strain is Mimosa EVO

7 Likes

Some neat photos:

10 Likes

Wow :ok_hand: your right there they are some neat pictures cheers :beers:
@Ocean

Bummer !

Few pics from this morning, they’re getting close!

12 Likes

Wow beautiful colors coming in! :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

2 Likes

My first time seeing colors like this…I have had to call asked nothing coming in like these

2 Likes

Such nice colors coming through!

1 Like

Morning shots….not sure, maybe time to chop the end of this week or start of next week :thinking: tons of cloudy, not much Amber just yet:

10 Likes

Beautiful colors

3 Likes

I love the dark purples coming in, but I wished the buds themselves would get dark like this:

7 Likes

Exciting times, I thought maybe I would be harvesting today(ish) but I still see too much clear and 0 amber…so, guess I’ll wait!!

(Patience is not my virtue lol)

10 Likes

Beautiful second picture!

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Harvested some of the plants, the rest will wait till tomorrow, but I have one plant that is so dark purple it’s damn near black:

And another for color reference

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: :+1:

6 Likes

This is a first!! Has this happened to anyone else? It’s coco lite (Dakine 420) which is supposed to just be coco and ive just been giving some recharge with these guys, they are all about 3 weeks old. Idk where they came from or if it’s edible🤷🏼‍♂️Lol only in the one bag….

Maybe…@hellraiser @kaptain3d @Hoppiefrog @AfgVet @CoyoteCody have you guys seen this?

9 Likes